What is your comfort level

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kush452, Nov 9, 2008.

1. how many plants do you feel comfortable growing?

2. 30 or more.

Just gotta spread em out and blend em in, that's the trick.

3. 6 to 8 for OldPork

4. I grow 12. That's what's legal for me in California. I do grow for others but I will never exceed what's legal for me alone. Too much confusion and 12 is all I can handle anyway.

5. for me alone 1-10 its hard to take care of more then that for me. But my friend and I grow together about 10 plants and split the yield. :hello:

6. During my peak growing time I have between 8-10 plants outdoors, but I have another 6-8 cuttings vegetating indoors.

7. 1-10 here.... there has been alota porkchoppers flyin around this area lately..... between the .....POLICE HELI"S .....MEDICAL HELI"S....NEWS HELI's... and OBOMA was here last week...... its been crazy here.....

8. Less than 20, which is under the 2 year mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines here.

9. 10 or 12 is good for me. Watering is a bitch.

10. 30 + for me as well

11. 5-10 is my harem. btw is just pulled my bagseeds Sativa last night. she is smelling nice:smoke:

12. Great! I bet you wish she was already dry!!! (microwave?!!?)

13. I think 5 bc i'd be in my backyard. Even though im legal i dont want to draw lots of attention with neighbors. Cant wait for the next outdoor season bc now i have acces to clones :D

14. 1-10, I Never start out with more than 6 or keep more than 3. Not trying to make a single dime, just save a little cash.

-C