Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your choice?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jan 26, 2004.

?

What is your choice..

1. Get high & don't have sex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Have sex and don't get high

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. can't make the choice so i'll do nothing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'll do one and then the other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I HAVE DONE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME and its fun.
    I have my sex and weed it too

2. That really sucks. But this is the reason the divorce rate is so high. Nobody wants to put any effort into working out their problems. Instead, they take the easy way out and it ends up ruining families.

Talk to your husband about his problem. Tell him whats up. THEN, if he doesn't do anything to change, divorce him. But don't cheat. That is pretty much the worst thing someone can do in a relationship. It not only hurts the person being cheated on, but also the person doing it. Personally, I think people who committ adultery should be jailed.

But whatever, smoke up and enjoy the weekend. :)

3. can i just have sex with my weed? its female right....

4. ill get high, cuz right now my girlfriend is out of town for like a month or 2, so im not gonna cheat on her

5. Yeah, it's gotta be stoned sex for me - especially if the girl in question is stoned too. I love the way it lasts forever if you're high.

6. This is what I would do... get HER high, then fuck her... pot makes chicks horny... woot!

7. What? No "D, all the above"????

Miss Ya'll!!!

8. HGey cowboy... We miss ya'll tooo!!!!!!!!

9. I would have sex first then have a smoke.After that I would have a slow love making session.I'm more agressive without the smoke.

10. Yah, and when you sit in a sofa with the girl on top, you can smoke, have sex AND go channel surfing at the same time....

And they say we guys are strangers to multi-tasking

11. well, i've smoked my brains out and i've never even had a girlfriend or been laid. So i have to default to smoking and not having sex. Don't have anyone to have sex with anyway =/

12. Have sex and don't get high 4 6.25%
    can't make the choice so i'll do nothing 0 0%
    I'll do one and then the other 48
    I can not believe that 4 people chose to have sex and not get high?!!?!! He gave you a choice... wouldn't you say it would've been better made, had you chose to do one and then the other... Taht's what I'd do anyways.

13. word man, sex on weed is fun!! (erections that last for hours! multiple orgasm's for your girl!!)

besides, a doob before and a doob after is best!

14. Who says you can't do them at the same time? I'd smoke a couple bowls and then right after have sex.

15. Negative. Make your man a sandwich and sex your girlfriend in front of him while he eats it. That's what all good wives do.

16. i get the same high from being with my girl, actually probably a better high. so i'm gonna go with sex

17. smoke........then sex.........then smoke again.......

18. Well, my wife and I are still young and in college. We have a very vibrant sex life and weed is definetly a nice addition. I think high sex is one of the greatest things in the world. Today the mythical male-multiple-orgasm was attained, thanks to mary-jane. Wow.

Sorry about your situation Kia.

19. Dude, cuddling is awesome. I know it's not the manly thing to say, but cuddling after sex with the woman you love is like the best thing in the world. :smoke:

20. sex is awesome when u r stoned,. well i think, hahaha