Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is your biggest pickup ever???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RWK Nova, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats your biggest picup ever or if you grow what was your biggest harvest make sure to try to include pics!!! mine was a half but im gonna pickup and oz. soon and post pics.

2. As a non-attorney spokesperson, i would advise you to remain silent

3. ounce n a half.
    you see it ? ------->

4. My biggest pickup to date was the 1/2 lb. of Skunk I bought last year with my vacation pay. My buddy grew it and I bought half his harvest.

[​IMG]

Some of the best green I ever got my hands on. I actually still have about an ounce stowed away in a jar for a rainy day.

[​IMG]

I just wish I didn't have to give the mason jars back. They were legit.

5. Sorry no pics but biggest pick-up was an oz of Kush Berry and a half of something else I forget the name.

6. 2 oz. for me...and Blitz, that bud looks tasty!!!

7. Holy shit blitz that looks A-mazing! I've picked up an oz and a half of shwag for baking purposes about a month ago, I usually only get an oz at a time. I'm planning on getting two or maybe two and a half oz soon.

8. #8 jesusranch, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    a ounce of dank.

my friend is generous..to say the least.

(edit): as far as spending money goes (thats what were going off right? or weight?) hah..stoned. Anyway the most Ive ever spent on a single transaction was 580..nuff said, almost forgot this aint the box.

9. a Pound of dank....the best day of my life lol

:smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. An ounce at the most, never had the money for much more nor did I wish to lose a huge amount as I would be out of both herb and the money I bought it with!

11. i feel like such a noob compared to you guys i just bought $80 of the "usual stuff" I get from my dealer (my cousin ahaha) which is the best stuff i ever smoked tbh. I have NO IDEA where to get all of this interesting and amazing bud i see all over the boards here. D=

thats it lol

[​IMG]

12. Somewhere between 38 and 42 ozs.

13. there is already a thread like this with hundreds of posts in it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.