What is your average yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Epiphany, Nov 22, 2005.

1. I know each plant differs but try to just give an average approximation. Also list the major specifics of your setup (ie... soil or hydro, flouro or HPS, organic or chemical fert, etc...) and also your seed source and strain if applicable. Oh and please be honest for the sake of science.

Sorry for the 20 questions... im trying to gather some info on the subject of yield. :smoke:

2. had one Indica strain that was a real POS strain, one skunky Sativa that performed very well, and one hybrid of the two with very light odor that I'm guessing is some average commercial that had small growth. Sorry I don't have specific strains, as I planted from "potluck" seeds.

Don't have a large haul as I was experimenting, and I'll prolly have a better yield after regeneration of the plants(had alot of troubles with small animals eating since I started outside too). Prolly not gonna regenerate the Hybrid as it didn't perform all that well, but we'll have to wait until it's cured to see. So far only about a 1/8.

3. I get about 2oz per plant. Hydro, ebb and flow system with a 400w HPS light. I don't know the strain, they were bag seeds.