Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is wrong with this weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mandagrow13, Jun 28, 2017.

1. So i bought this weed the other day. It smells a bit weird, like hay. It's darker in color also and It's dry/hard. It doesn't take much to grind the bud, it's not sticky. It gets me high real good. I also got a headache smoking it, i don't know if it's just a coincidence tho. Anyways, what's wrong with this weed? Why is it so dry and weird smelling, could it be laced or is it moldy[​IMG] ? Should i be smoking it? Also here is a pic:

2. Possibly brick weed, or just really old. Whenever I have a doubt about the weed I get I usually wont smoke it that much because I will always get anxiety during the high. That's why I grow my own because I know with certain what i'm smoking, therefore causing a much better high.
    In the end its up to you what you want to do with it, maybe let one of your buddies try it and see if he thinks anything is unusual. Happy toking!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Probably water cured is my guess.

4. I have had weed like that it's probably just getting on the older side . Just smoke as much as your comfortable with. Just keep an eye on your weed and get some more weed sooner rather then later.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. At first I was gonna say it's just bad weed. But zooming in I can see it looks quite nice except for the colour. So yea prolly just old and the headache was prolly just cause the stuffs so dry. If I was laced u would know tho. It's hard to not notice weed that's been laced.