What is wrong with this plant? (with pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BiggFunkNugg, Aug 6, 2007.

1. I have been using this plant as a mother for more than a few months now. Not long ago I noticed all the leaves were curling downwards and had become very small, also some look to be dying. The strain is White Widow x Black Domina and it's in soil. My guesses of what is going wrong are high temperatures (not much longer), roots have filled pot (it's getting kinda old), PH is messed up (can't check it for a few days), over-watering (flushing lately), or too much bug juice and neem oil (problem with flies). Any help U could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please don't ask me a whole list of questions, just help me if u've seen this before. Thanx dudes.

Attached Files:

2. complete a soil runoff PH test.......
    with PH corrected water (6.5-6.8PH ) pour enough water in the pots so the water runs out the bottom of the pot ...test the PH of this water....
    If the PH reading is out of optimum range 6.5-6.8 PH, you need to flush your plant.
    Flush with PH corrected water, till in optimum PH range, 3 times the volume of the pots rule of thumb but may require much more flushing if the rootball is thick & sour
    EG: 1 gal pot = 3 gal. flush

looks pretty burnt, & Im guessing the PH is wayout of whack

3. U were totally right again man. The PH was waaaaay low. Does this happen naturally? How do I prevent it? Thanks again double G, u r the man.

4. ferts are almost always acidic

you MUST PH correct the ferts solution , water & flush water to 6.5-6.8

everything in 6.5-6.8 means everything should stay 6.5-6.8