What is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by miss_dazexo, Nov 13, 2013.

1. #21 MacTonite, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    You say that, but don't kid yourself, you would'nt continually find yourself with those guys if it was'nt what you really wanted. I don't doubt you'd like some ..'nice guy' or whatever, but ideally, you probably want to change those guys you percieve as assholes, into nice guys.

2. You sure don't lack confidence, not saying that's a bad thing.

Rule #1 - You can't change guys.  You might for a while, but they will end up resenting you for it.

Rule #2 - See Rule #1.

As for the good lloking guys checking you out, but are too shy, are you also too shy.  If you are as good looking as you say, just approach them and talk to them.  Good looking girls can get away with just about any thing.

4. Nothing's wrong with you!

Is your dad a drug dealer? Cuz you're hella dope!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. let me take you out, i promise youll fall in love with my charm and respect

til i hit and get a new number

6. honestly tho, if you do make guys work, youll find one that likes you for you, and if you like him, there you go

im really not an asshole and i respect women, and love taking care of them and all that shit

but girls that let me hit the first time we hang out, its over, i no longer have respect for you
    however, if you make me wait, take care of you and i can get to see who you are first, then im gonna take care of you and be that nice guy your looking for

make the guys work for it, the douchebags will fall out cause they dont want to work for it. the good guys will stick with you.

hold out

Totally, assholes will be quick to get something; hold out and become friends with a dude, if he does like you and hes a nice guy, he won't leave just because your only friends at the moment. He will put in work, trying to win you over in the longrun.

8. #28 washedmothafuka, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    [quote name="Buddha_monk" post="19001860" timestamp="1384732664"]let me take you out, i promise youll fall in love with my charm and respect[/quote]OP is right, she does attract the creepers^Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You sound JUST like me.

10. Sounds like you need to be proactive rather than reactive and get to the "good guys" and not just let the assholes get to you first (which seems hard for you to resist their efforts).

You are a go-getter, just be proactive and don't let others decide your potential for interaction. 

11. Why I'll never understand the female mind... you don't believe that you're beautiful or worthy yet you think you're so different from other girls you can change unmotivated dickheads into productive dynamos. I don't mean to single you out, this is a pretty common thing a lot of girls seem to share. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

12. Maybe it's because some guys who have "everything" are fkn boring dude. This is just a foolish theory. If you handed me a video game I would be pissed if I could beat it in an hour(not talking about jerking it people). I like a challenge. I feel that alot of females want a challenge. Sometimes that challenge may include trying to turn someone who is unmotivated or a straight dick head into something else. I don't know much, but I don't picture alot of females getting super wet driving home with the dude who has perfectly waxed eyebrows and listening to a Don Quixote audio book. Fuck audio books.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I hear you man, but there's ways to keep your life interesting and un-boring that don't involve dating shitheads exclusively. It's not like there's only 2 kinds of dudes, boring and shithead.

I'm really sorry OP if any of this is coming off as mean cuz that's not at all my intention, lol. From your description of yourself you do sound like a good catch, definitely look like one too. But going back repeatedly to the same well and wondering why you only ever have brown, scummy water to drink is not how you're gonna find anyone worthwhile. Sounds like you've come to that conclusion yourself. Next comes the hard part, doing something about it. Give a different type of guy a try. 

14. You need to be confident enough in yourself to not be ashamed if you have to make a first move. As a guy, if I see a really beautiful woman, 95% of the time I assume she is taken, and I respect that. If you go and make it obvious you're not, then what do you have to lose? Sent from my Next7P12-8G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I agree with you that she should atleast smile at a guy she finds attractive to get things rolling, but saying a guy wearing a flat billed hat is a doucebag sounds like bill shit.