What is Wrong With Me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by astrocadet, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I had a few very close friends. In fact I was in a band with one of them. Things were going great. I had an awesome girlfriend. I was very close to my sister. Now I can't stand anyone. Everyone annoys me. I can't even tell my family I love them. Almost in direct correlation-- I've been having panic attacks every time I'm behind the wheel, I can't sleep, and I keep losing weight as I cannot eat. It's been this way for about 2-3 months. Nothing significant has changed in my life to cause all of this. What is wrong with me?:confused:

2. [quote name='"astrocadet"']I had a few very close friends. In fact I was in a band with one of them. Things were going great. I had an awesome girlfriend. I was very close to my sister. Now I can't stand anyone. Everyone annoys me. I can't even tell my family I love them. Almost in direct correlation-- I've been having panic attacks every time I'm behind the wheel, I can't sleep, and I keep losing weight as I cannot eat. It's been this way for about 2-3 months. Nothing significant has changed in my life to cause all of this. What is wrong with me?:confused:[/quote]

I'm not calling you an asshole, I just thought of this episode

Attached Files:

3. Haha.

4. You should talk to a professional therapist, man.

5. I go to my shrink on Friday. Just wondered if anyone had any similar experiences.

6. Almost the same exact thing happened to me... After a few weeks i just snapped out of it and everything went back to normal

7. I don't, but I'm sure plenty of others do. Could just be a phase or could be something like depression. It's good that you're trying to get some help for it, best of luck to ya. :)

8. That's relieving.

9. Thanks man. :)

10. Meh, it's all about perspective, if your "Stuck", you need to change yours.

btw, nothing wrong with therapy at all, your mind is important as fuck.

11. Yeah when my anxiety started I felt like shit for a couple of months, same as you. I pretty much hated everyone and felt a weird resentment to everything people did. It faded after a while and I was just looking back wondering why I felt like that. Don't worry about it and it'll go away man.
    :smoking:

12. [quote name='"Smokey Tha Bear"']

I'm not calling you an asshole, I just thought of this episode[/quote]

lol bro hahaha

13. Here's what I recommend to everyone, eat healthy, yoga, meditation.

14. 1 word.

Aliens.

15. #15 Tastytrichomes, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2013
    since you actually seem pretty concerned with your mental health and are going to a shrink, do you have any diagnosed disorders?

are you eating healthy... no? getting enough exercise? establishing goals?

meditating? smoking enough weed?

i feel for you man, i broke up with my longterm girlfriend for good around august or july. there was a huge maturity difference. i also lost most of my close friends, and a lot of them either fucked me over or forgot about me. i entered depression pretty hard when i lost everything and everyone, started popping all kinds of pills just to get through the day

i eventually came to realize it's a lot better being alone. you focus on your inner self, life, existence in general, and just live. you do things for yourself and see that the boundaries that you set up preventing your life from expanding are only an illusion. infinite growth

you have to be the hero of your own story, and not succumb to being emotionally low. because the only limitations, that bring anxiety and negativity with them, are the ones you develop

as someone on this forum once told me, things always get better with patience

16. Cause your making yourself feel shitty with your thoughts. You need to be more positive.

17. Time to wake up.

18. lolololol
    everything else you said though, thumbs up