What is wrong with her? Few questions

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by th3p1ckn1ck, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Hi everyone,

First year growing. (Well i did it like 7 years ago, but still new).
    I've got 2 main questions:

1. Plant is droopy. How to tell between over/under watering? Its super hot (90+ degrees) and humidity (70%) here on the east coast.
    2. The lower leaves look yellow. I pulled the bad ones off. What is cause? How to fix?

Few notes.

There is 2 plants in that pot. One on the right is larger than the one on the left. I give them distilled water. (like a gallon every 3 days, depending on heat and rain). Its been pretty dry lately.

I used Miracle-Gro Nature's Care Organic Potting Soil with Water Conserve & some peat moss.

Few bugs look like they have bitten holes in the leaves.
    I've been spraying it with Miracle-Gro Nature's Care Insecticidal Soap Insect Killer, like 1 once a week at night.

I'm letting nature run its course as they are out in the woods, so I dont go there often.

I'm going to probably start hitting flowering phase around September when its gets to 12/12 light cycle.

I heard a little potassium helps with bud formation. Should I buy some plant food with potassium to dissolve in the water?

2. They look under-watered. The yellowing/paling of the lower leaves is usually a sign of nitrogen deficiency. Add some form of nitrogen supplement.
    Your first mistake was using Miracle-Gro as your soil for growing weed. Your second mistake was growing 2 plants in one small pot. Just my take. Good luck.

3. I cant see any of your pics, they need fixed. But judging by yiur description..
    1. Wayyyyy to hot
    2. Too humid
    3. Too much water (posssibly, again cant see pics)
    4. The holes & discoloration are probably from stress, dont pluck off every leave just cause it's bad that just causes more stress on the plant you dont want her to go into shock. In that heat and humidity she'd possibly die.
    Also FUCK anything miracle grow man, thats a staple rule (in my opinion)

4. Just re-read and realized your outdoor growing in the woods, could def be a mite/insect issue as well