Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is ur problem

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by growlifegardener, Sep 15, 2013.

1. why is dank weed such a big deal. i remember when it was just called kindbud and all bud is kind to me so why does everybody get so upset about reggie. i personally think that u shouldnt smoke bomb ass weed all the time. doesnt it make there nothing special when i come across real good shit like a batch of white widow or something i get really excited but thats how it should be. i smoke reggie all month and then i get a gram of loud. not to mention how much money u save OMG. reply if u have an opinion

2. some people like the taste maybe? idk I just tell my dealer I need some weed he comes 30 minutes later walk out there talk a bit go inside.

🚬🍁🌿🌳

3. #3 Smooth Criminal, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    Instead of smoking 3 bowls of low quality I prefer smoking 1 bowl of fire to get high.That's how I look at it.Maybe some peaple just like the taste,and some peaple are just used to the strong stuff.Nothing wrong with both sides

4. It matters because when I smoke I like to get HIGH. Putting .5gs of dank through my lungs is better for your health and wallet than 3gs of shit.

All that aside though, Reggie does have its place for parties or blunts

5. "loud" is so 3 years ago.. 
    Turn that "kind bud" into some errl and quit bitchin.. 

Dabs on Dabs on Dabs!

Then when you smoke the "loud", itll feel like your smokin the "reggie". lol

6. actually its not any healther.. Burning plant matter is burning plant matter.. all of with are horrible for you.. again.. i lead you to dabbbin.. lol

i suppose it would be "healthier" in the sense you wouldnt need to burn as much plant matter for the same effect, but still rather unhealthy

Don't you ever tell me to smoke subpar weed, dude :smoking:

8. would you rather drink Coke or RC Cola. I mean, if u only have 1 option then sure RC is ok, but I need my Coke. same thing with weed, imo. sure you can get cheaper, off brand shit but, unless you have to, why would you? i'm cheap and not spending $50 for an 1/8 so I get that, but i'm not gonna go out of my way to smoke some dirt if I have good bud right there.

9. #9 growlifegardener, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    then i guess its all about why u smoke im fine with reggie because i like to smoke rather than get high people say i smoke to be cool but really i smoke because i love to smoke

10. Reggies taste like Earth most the time, I need to smoke more reggies to get the same high; which isn't even possible because they just give me headaches anyways.

11. because reggie gives you a headache and bomb ass weed actually has medicinal qualities. noone wants in inhale some dry ass, harsh, nasty tasting smoke - plus you have to smoke more - to get high. but personally, I only smoke weed for the medicinal properties, so reggie does nothing for me.

12. can you even find reggie anymore? :confused:  haven't seen him in years. my hydro mids are just right for me. i'll get some bangin genetics soon, but as long as I got some quality smoke, I ain't payin for shit anyway.

I love to smoke as well but sayin you smoke just to put smoke in ur lungs and not to get the effects of the magic medicine, that's just ludicrous.   

13. not what i was saying i said it wrong i come home from a long day and there is calming and relaxing feeling about sitting down rolling a blunt or a j and walking down to the water sitting on my pier and smoking and i dont need to get high as fuck just to enjoy it when i want to get blazed i pick up an 1/8= 3.5 g for 20 bucks and smoke it with my friends all in one night its not like im smoking a pack of ciggs in one day

14. I've been buying reggie for years. Buck-forty and oz. Also get dank meds for Fifty a eighth. A bowl of either in my vape will get me high as hell. The dank just tastes better. I find the buzz quite similar. My reggie is brick weed with little to no seeds in it. I'd say it's better than avg.

My opinion? Grow the dank weed, that way you're not spending all your money on something that should be free anyways.

Also, fuck reggies. Dank all day.

16. Reggie is garbage. Horrible flavor, gotta keep smoking to even feel anything and mainly looks like shit. If I smoked it I would feel nothing

17. Ok lets stop bashing Reggie. It comes down to genetics and growing technique, us big kids should know this. There is some fire "Reggie's" out there. I'm just saying. Any ways, to be perfectly honest, I smoke a oz of "hi grade" a month, and when moneys tight, I get some killer mids. I don't do brick weed though, it's too low quality around here. But seriously, there's some awesome "Reggie" out there that is untouched, it's just like the hippies describe it. It's just a different high.

Fuck your French, and excuse my Ebonics....

18. I don't know what reggie is. My grower grew white widow for me. He stopped growing but I still have plenty of his last harvest. I've been buying at the dispensaries since then. They have nothing listed as reggie. Everything is 25 an 1/8.

I have a hard time making choices when I go to the ones in the city. My shit hole town has a crumby dispensary. They mix all strains together.

19. wow that sounds terrible where do you live lol. They seriously only sell salad bowl? :O

20. I prefer high grade but i smoke regs too. Hell, if there is nothing else, I smoke shwag or resin if i'm fiending. The all around quality is why. Looks, smell, taste and effect are all worth the extra money. For example, when I visited Yosemite National Park, I hit up a local dispensary (not too far from Yomsemite). I knew that regs would get me by, but hey, this is Yosemite! I would enjoy it sooo much more if I get some high grade. I did not smoke inside the park (I was there for about 5 hours), because it is against federal law to smoke on federal land. The budtender even told me that at the dispensary. So I smoked in the car before we went into the park. It looked like Disneyland! Regs would have not lasted 5 hours. But the high grade sure did.