Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is up with omaha!!!???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pjvoc7290, Sep 13, 2008.

1. I have been tryin to find a qp of regs all day! No one has any green weed!!! all I have seen all day is compact brown brick shit with nasty black seeds, I know i just dont know the right people but ive talked to 10 or more people in the omaha area that doesn't have green bud... :( whats wrong? :confused::confused::confused:

2. wheres midwest kind when i need him lol

3. i was thinking the same thing

4. lol but it sucks, I cant afford a q of kb, but the regs is SHIT so im screwed :(

5. get a zip of some dank, kick back, and wait for it to come around.

supply and demand dude, supply and demand

6. someone offered 2 ozs of dank for 300, because he got it for the low supposedly, so Ima go check it out tomorrow and if its bomb, ill for sure post it up here for yalls viewing pleasure

7. #7 Ganjafarmer421, Sep 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
    hooray!!! hahah :D

if you call all your friends, and friend's friends of friends, bud will come :smoke:

8. Sorry, I was smoking a bowl of some AK48......What was the question?

J/k, sorry to hear of your troubles. I'm not one to dabble in dealing illegal drugs. So I'm not sure what to say. I haven't had problems finding herb in quite awhile. Maybe you need to branch out a bit, meet some new people, go to some local concerts.

Omaha is seriously a melting pot of buddah if you look in the right places.

Good luck!

9. Are you from Omaha? If so, we need to talk.;)

10. yeah I have a hard time believeing it will be dank, but I can hope... so we shall see

11. hey midwest, are you hitting up the Yonder show next month @ sokol?

not meaning to assume you're into the jam scene, but i was just wondering

12. thats why u shouldn't live in Nebraska lol jk

13. slightly stoopied! plays at the slowdown soon for all u omahaians ha

14. lol @ the brown brick shit. I smoked a blunt of that to my face and it felt like a smoked a cigar with tobacco. I was not high at all.

15. Thats exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title... And slightly stupid just played in spokane at the knitting factory (WTF was the person thinking that changed the name to that, I wonder, was formerly the big easy).

16. Ive heard of i billboard somewhere, not quite sure where it is but i think its out here in west omaha.
    It says something like
    "If you thinks its dry now, wait till October.
    Signed, The Omaha Police"

i havent seen it but iv heard of it.
    actually
    there was a voice mail on my friend home phone of two people
    arguing about it.
    shits crazy.

17. Yeah there's some kind of b/s rumor like that happening over in Council Bluffs too, I've been okay with getting some green but its been more of a wait game then a call and get it game.

18. man, that's lame. I live in Omaha when I'm not in school so hopefully there will be some stuff around when i get back for Christmas.

19. The other day I was told it's easier to acquire coke in Omaha than green. I personally don't do coke so I don't really know, but If that's true, cops really need to get their priorities straight.

P.S. Some soft of like drug counselor or some shit like that told me this, not sure how well he would know, but still...

20. Then just buy less? I can't smoke reg shit.