Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is up with my bud?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highfives, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Problem solved.

2. Your just freakin' out bro, you probably dont have that high of a tolerance.

3. THIS^^^^^

Your kind of bud and how/when you smoked it doesn't matter. You probably hadn't eaten and your body needs nutrients.

4. yooo that shit kills!!! light up another joint!!

5. Did you stand up quickly?

if so that could have been the reason.

6. #26 TheOneGIrl, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Come to the suburbs, we have good shit.

7. Hell yeah, friend brought some Haze down with him from NY once; he'd always said he got fire up there but back then we smoked beasters (what we call lower grade headies down here) and didn't believe him till then. Shit smelled soo fruity tooty :hello:. Sensi is everywhere is ya know where to look.

8. 1. You're weed is not laced, so don't worry about that.
    2. The visuals are not abnormal. It happens to people with low tolerance sometimes or when you've got an empty stomach, etc. There are a lot of outside factors.
    3. You CAN get good/great bud on the island. I go to school out there and that's where I find some of the best bud around. Just have to find a better dealer and you'll be set.