Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is up with my area?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LankySwag, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I see people hitting up a dealer, and the dealer telling oh i got "diesel, herer, blue dream" right now

Whatchu want?

People in my area just say, "yo i need a dub" and they have no idea what theyre getting, it sucks man!

Dealers are dumb too, they give tenners of shake!

Idk what it is :mad:

2. #2 bongdiggity, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    It's probably not your area, it's just that you haven't found the right guy. I thought it was my area too, but after a few years I stumbled upon a legit guy, and I've been buying from him since. My advice is to hang around more with your smoking buddies or go to some parties. You'll eventually get a connection.

3. your dealer gets his stuff from another guy. unless he grows it him self, so he probably doesnt know the name of it.

4. It just depends on the dealer. But it doesn't matter anyways, because majority of the time they have no fucking clue what strain it is. It's usually some poop plant that has no real name.

Unless of course, you have the hookups. Like me :D

5. You just haven't found the right guy man... When I started buying you just asked for the quantity.... Once in a great while names would be thrown, But names are garbage unless they're directly from the cultivator. Still always got dank though ;)

&If you're buying a dime you honestly should have no expectations for it so you can't really complain about that...

6. I buy half o's usually, but ive been dry so ive been feeding off dimes and dubs :(

I have a way around it lol, but its a huge pain and id rather just get dudes who know how to deal correctly.