Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ismoke13, May 17, 2010.

1. i picked this up from my dealer this week, it is no doubt good, it's light green, very crystally, peach or dark pink lines going thru it, leafy, dense, and a very fruity smell, sorry for the low quality picture it was taken with my phone (didn't have my camera with me at the time) so anyway what is this? if it even has a name.. and what would you pay for a gram, cut, O? thanks.. (p.s. i feel like there should be a thread that already asks what different kinds of weed are but i used the search function and couldn't find any. let me know if there is, and if it exists my apologies)

P.S.S. my dealer said this is lemon kush.. not sure but who knows

Attached Files:

2. Looks like marijuana to me.

3. It's a platypus.

4. Yeah, Lemon Kush... or Silver Haze, AK-47, White Widow, Headband, Green Crack.... ya get the point. People aren't gonna be able to tell you what it is from a picture dude.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWi1GFWknQo&feature=related]YouTube - Sir Mix-A-Lot - My Big Cups[/ame]

6. here ya go

7. It appears to be a bud of the drug commonly referred to as "marihuana".

8. That right there, wow, ok, first of all, you shouldnt have posted publicly you have such a valuable object, secondly you should contact the museum, they will buy that relic off you for billions. Its know as the Nuggerplus Marijuantica, native to the Cannaban people of Indiconesia, and Sativegas. Some of them were rumered to live in Ruderalistan but, who knows. That piece there was used to worship their gods, it was usually places into a small curverature, with an opening at the bottom, that lead to a longer canal tube, then out a small exit down the canal tube. How it was used, was traditionally, they would add fire to the top, and someone would inhale from the canal tube exit, a white mysterious ghost would then appear, possess you, and leave, but it would leave its silly spirit behind in your head, laughing, giggling, and being hungry as fuck. More recent tradtions have found the ghost is more properly summoned thru a canal tube that enter/exits water, or by using a temperature high enough to scare the ghost out without destroying Nuggerplus Marijuantica. Happy now

9. Looks like heroin.

10. LOL :laughing:

11. can we please have a sticky saying no "what strain is this" threads

12. Had a piece of lint in my pocket just like that the other day. Was a conversation piece at the Laundry Mat.

13. This. 1000000000000000000000% this.

14. looks like someone colored the hairs on some marijuana and soaked it in lemonade.

have fun smoking countrytime crayola lemon haze.

15. Seconded.

16. thats some mayo kush

17. Lololololol!!!!!

18. Don't smoke it, dude. It's laced with crack.

19. [quote name='p_squared342000']can we please have a sticky saying no "what strain is this" threads[/QUO

^THis

20. Looks good. All I can tell ya