What is this !!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tokinmilf, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Please reply to this message......:confused:

Attached Files:

2. #2 nosemonster, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
  3. What exactly are we looking at here? I wouldn't call it a male or female at this point. But I agree, it does look nice a healthy.

4. #4 toastybiz, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    I think you are freaking over the stipules, which are normal on both males and females. Look at this to see if it helps: link.

5. I agree with toasty for what it's worth... I see nothing on the pic that definitively tells..I'd be patient even if i see a knot though, sometimes hairs pop out of it. i swore i ahd a male widow one time, I put it out on the back porch in the late fall, came back in a week nd it was flowering everywhere.. lol

6. It's to early to tell,all i see is stipules and a very small pre-flower on the node. but in my experince as a grower 90% of my females begin showing sex with a small spade like sprout coming out of the internode. Once that shows it only takes about a week for 2 pistils to follow!

7. I would also recommend that if that pre-flower begins to multiply without any pistils than its definitley a male! Remove it as soon as possible.