What is this??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by primatime, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Hello all, im almost 1 month in with 2 clones and i have 2 questions. I circled what i believe to be female preflower? Am i correct? Also what are those white specks on the leaves? Mites? Mildew? Help please ASAP [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks like a preflower, but the other stem is in the way. The pic is too blurry and not magnified enough to tell if the specs are mites or mite damage. But, as a precaution, you could treat the plant as a preventative to keep pests away.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #4 primatime, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    It looks like white dust like the leaf in the bottom corner, if i wipe my finger across the leaves, whatever it is comes off. My plant hasnt really shown any signs of pests at all, and aside from some issues i had early on i havent had any really. I feel like it could be PM but at the same time i dont see any mold like spots anywhere on either of my plants. Ill take better pictures when the lights come on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not sure of your growing conditions. Could be pests, something in the air that settled, wpm. But if your humidity levels are good. I don't think it's that. Also, do you spray your plant with anything? Could be residue from that. I find random stuff on my leaves once in a while. But always inspect it with my scope to rule out anything bad.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

5. Indoor closet grow tent, humidity levels are typically in the mid 40’s/low 50’s. However, they raise when the lights are off to mid 50’s sometimes. average temp of about 76. Im convinced it could just be dust, but im going to keep a close eye on it.