What is this thing???

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by tokerz, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Hello grass city members I have a question! I have come across this metal tube and I need help finding out what it is! There is a small metal spike on one end of it and two small holes on the same end it all screws together but I cannot figure out what it is. Please help! Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. It's just a little dildo.

3. Looks like a flashlight modded to be a container.

Thou whilst only liveth once.

4. That my friend is a nitrous oxide cracker I have like 6 of them

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Its a cracker for something we can not talk about here. It is used to fill  balloons with a gas.

6. Thanks everybody!!! Well shit didn't know my brother did Notious that's just fucked

7. does not look like n20 we have in uk

looked at first glance like a pollen press

It does look like a pollen press, but it isn't.

9. Yeah its for n2o. Its harmless, and I cant say more since its against the rules but do research on your own before you get mad at your bro. Cheers mate, have fun with that thing!

10. definitely not harmless and its perfectly fine for you to give your brother crap. that shit is stupid. 

11. #11 squidrick420, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    Considering you called it n2o and not No2 you do not seem to be well informed of the gas. I will say no more because of the rules, but it is not exactly harmless.

Edit: Drunken post, this is not right lol.

Nitrous oxide is N[SUB]2[/SUB]O...

13. Ha, that's why I am arts major I guess. :smoke:

14. Can somwone explain to me. Why this is against the rules? And/or what its for