What is this stuff

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGravityBong!, Mar 26, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427328587.567871.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427328627.061630.jpg

So yesterday I went out to toke in the woods near my campus as usual. Anyway I took a bit of a secluded route and came across a backpack hidden in the brush. As soon as I unzipped the bag I got a powerful smell of weed. Looking through I found about a half gram of Shake, a grinder, and a pipe. Then I found this. It's a plastic bag then something wrapped in aluminum foil but hotdoggish shaped. I open it to find this brownish material.

At first I thought it was hash and I was very excited. But then it occurred to me it could maybe be an old brownie? It smells like weed but it also has a slight chocolate smell to it. It's very dry and crumbly.

I smoked a small amount to see and it didn't taste bad or burn a lot like I thought smoking a brownie would be like. I'm just so confused what this could be?

Hash? Crumble? A brownie? Or what???!

2. I can feel it!  Wait for it!

Just let me...Harness all...This...RAW POWER!!

[​IMG]

And...That is...Weed!  That will be $19.99 and because I'm feelin' generous with all of this power surging throughout my Godly body I'm droppin' the shippin' and handlin'.[​IMG]

3. #3 3WayEnt., Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    looks like poorly pressed keif... did you get high from smoking it?

4. I think. Idk I didn't wanna smoke much because it has a slight chocolate smell. It honestly wasn't that bad when I smoked a few hit out of a pipe. I couldn't tell because I smoked weed a little after

5. haha duh nice

6. #6 beenstoned, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    Taste it. Does it taste like brownie?

7. I know I've never wrapped up brownies to be hotdogish shaped; Then again,I've never done it with weed either. Hell it could be anything. Poop, moss, dirt, radioactive spider eggs, marijuana or maybe dried roots from a grow that hasn't been transplanted yet or somebody hasn't gotten rid of yet.

8. eat a bit.. that's all I can say.. if you didn't get high off a hit of it then its not weed or keif.