Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this stuff?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sub5, Oct 24, 2013.

1. A few weeks ago, I found a bag with stuff that looked like weed, with rolling papers, in my garage. I am not 100% sure that it is weed, so I just wanted to get a verification from you guys with more experience. The stuff does not smell at all, and it is really dry, so I'm guessing it's just some schwag.

Image:
     [​IMG]

2. its weed...?

3. What is this stuff? it's someone's stash. they are likely looking for it. i'd put it back :bongin:  :bongin: i'd probably roll a joint first ;)

4. Definitely weed. Looks like it's been there awhile though.

5. Are you asking a question or bragging? I mean seriously.

6. #6 GC boredom, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    Yup, that's weed. Low quality.

Give us some back story dude, whose is it?

I think he just found dads stash.

8. another amazing thread

9. And you used the spoiler code because...?

10. #10 Ganja ☤, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    [quote name="â’¸anadianBuds" post="18874087" timestamp="1382578634"]I think he just found dads stash.[/quote]Yea of course. But why is he asking if it is weed? It is obviously weed. Sounds like he is just bragging about his find.

11. Only one way to find out yo  :bongin:

12. I'd say with 99% confidence that is weed.

13. What are you guys talking about? That's not weed? That's straight heroin. It's obvious.

Drugs are bad, mkay?

14. Break it apart a bit and smell it...

I found some of my aunts pot from the 70s in a random box. Didn't do anything but it was still cool haha

15. It looks like pretty decent weed, since it's unclaimed and just sitting there go ahead and fire some up.  

16. looks like little turds with weed leafs
    ...yes, it's weed  :p

17. THAT MID. Lol its weed.

18. Looks like some middies but if you're living with anybody else be ready to be called a fucking dickhead 

19. once i found a quarter oz of bud in a bag at a bus stop. got home it smell/taste like chocolate, best bud i ever picked up by accident

20. lol i was expecting sticks and leaves and it's literally just straight nug