What is this shit???

Discussion in 'General' started by fukface, Dec 19, 2011.

1. My friend said he bought some shit at a local "zombie" something or other shop. It's legal to buy but not to smoke. WTF? And he said it get's you as high as good weed and costs about the same. Then he left before I could get any details. Is this bullshit? What the fuck is that shit?

2. Its bullshit. Ever heard of K2? that's basically the same thing, they use a chemical thc anologue to give you a similar high, but no one kisses you like mary jane.

3. It's fake shit that mimics the effects of real weed. It's on a recurring illegal cycle. They make it, it gets banned, they change the ingredients, it gets banned, so on and so on. Also can't be discussed on GC, probably be deleted, just wanted to say don't smoke that shit..

It's bad for you, will (can) jack up your tolerance for real weed, and put you in the hospital if you try to smoke it like real bud.

4. Well fuck that shit then. I figured it must have some negatives to it - or else was just a bunch of bullshit. My tolerance for weed is already screwed enough just from smoking so much. I can't afford to wreck it any more. My new years resolutions is to smoke more like a sane person.

5. Worst drug related experience in my life was because of that shit.. Fucking "try anything once" attitude.

6. Oh yeah that shits bad news bears.

It doesn't feel right smoking it, can definately tell it's not natural

7. K27??? Never heard of it. I'll look it up.

8. I had a horrible experience on exactly what is in your hands OP. It's not a joke and it will physically fuck you up if you smoke it in the same quantity as weed.