What Is This Crap?

Discussion in 'General' started by whiskey, Jan 7, 2009.

1. #1 whiskey, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Well, I decided that I was going to try to not smoke for a week or so until I get myeslf in a better mental state. Lately I've just been under too much stress and have become depressed, withdrawn, anxious, and a multitude of other symptoms.

Part of the reason I use marijuana is because it helps me sleep and I am desperately trying to kick my sleeping pill usuage. Well I tried to go to sleep about an hour ago, took a Lunesta, and NOTHING.

I don't know what else to do. I have a tiny bit of coffee syrup with codeine in it, should I drink it? Or save it since I actually am having coughing fits. Should I just smoke a bowl?

I want to sleep. :mad:

Oh I should add, tea and warm milk are out of the question. I have neither of them and I have no microwave. I guess though I do have some Valerian Root maybe I'll take some of that.

2. Just lay down and watch some TV, soon enough you will just pass out

3. Already been doing that for hours trying to get myself tired.

I have severe insomnia, which is why I have the sleeping pills, it's not that easy for me.

4. Next time drink a few energy drinks like 5 hours before bed so you crash. If the lunesta didn't work I cant really think of anything else better to try, sorry.

5. Actually that's not too bad of an idea, thanks!

I know since the Lunesta didn't work Im pretty much screwed. I took some Valerian root so maybe that will help. Who knows.

6. man i'm really sorry :/

I wouldn't do the energy drink thing though, all that caffeine would be worse for you in the long run than the pills.

For me the best way to ENSURE sleep is to smoke just a bit, like enough to get a light buzz, then watch that channel where they sell jewelry nonstop. It's perfect.

7. From what I have heard it seems like after a period of time your dependency on weed/pills for sleeping fades, so the caffeine intake would not be long term at all.

8. Exercise for an hour or so in the mornings?

maybe try melatonin? works wonders for me and doesnt create dependancy

9. When I take melatonin I am a zombie for the entire day. It might be worth me trying again though.

I don't know about the weed losing it's effectiveness to help me fall asleep, it's pretty much done the job for months now. But you do build up a tolerance to the sleeping pills easy. After taking them three nights in a row your body becomes dependant on them for sleep and then you usually can't sleep for three or more days until it's out of your system.

I have taken too many sleeping pills for too long and I do not like their side effects, which is why I turned to marijuana. But marijuana is contributing negatively to what I am going through right now so I'm can't smoke for a little bit.

I'll try the exercise thing too. Maybe take the dog for a walk or something.

10. I was thinking about mentioning exercise as well, but it seemed like an unrealistic usage of my time:bongin:. I assumed the same for him because he seems like a non-conformist like me :cool:.

11. LOL, exercise is a good suggestion, I want to be more healthy and might as well walk the dog. It's not like I don't get up two and half hours before I have to be at work anyway...

12. My bad. I should probably walk my dog more, she's a lab so she has a shit ton of energy. Luckily walking her consists of entering a huge field and letter her run her happy ass around for a while.

13. I have a terrier, and I always call her a terrorist because that's what she is. I wish I could let her off the leash, but she can't resist the urge to chase after whatever she may see and not return - flies, bees, butterflies, birds, cats other dogs...She's a peice of work.

I wish I could find a fenced in place without other dogs (she's not so friendly) so we could go play soccer. I taught her how as a puppy and she still loves it.

14. Oh wait, is this the Lunesta working? I taste the horrible taste in my mouth! YAY. God that took hours.

15. Happy sleeping. /golclap (as not to wake you (<-was that joke to lame to type?))

16. lol, no, you don't know how happy I am about it.

Good night Grass City!!! Thank you for your help guys :)

17. haha yea we call my dog a Terrorier

18. omg what kind?
    hurry so I can sleep!

19. Shit, that took me a second for me to pronounce.

20. ive been trying to fall asleep for about 4 hours