What is this crap?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tmarin, Sep 19, 2006.

1. I went to check my plots the other day and on one of my plants I found some white stringy stuff covering most of the plant. It almost looks like hair, but its covering most of the plant so I assume its like mold or something. What should I do about it? Is there any way to make it go away? or should I just chop it early before this shit completely takes over?

I took a bud home so I could take pics of the suspected mold for you all. If you check my GROW JOURNAL, they are near the end of the last page.

2. u probably got those little fucking spider things, look underneath ur leaves, if u see little black dots everywhere thats wat u got..
    but theres probably a way to get rid of them, id do it fast tho if i were cus that cappened to my cousins crop once and all the buds smelled and tasted really funky...
    good luck with that:wave:

3. Yeah and if you got that its all bad, i had that in an inside grow a long time ago. Pain in the ass and pretty much shock your plant so it cant finish properly and your eventually gonna be smokin lil mircoscopic spiders!:p

4. Them microscopic spiders really burn mah apple.
    EDIT: God damn, it sounded right in my head.