What is this and how can I fix it!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shcgood, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Am about two and a half weeks into flowering and my plants are turning for the worst. They have been doing very well up until this point I haven’t seen any damaged leaves, this is the first sign of anything like this. Can somekne please tell me what it is and if/how I can fix it!

2. Looks like it needs both P and K. If you're feeding any N, stop. Do you have any P and K to give?

3. Looks like it was the start of nute burn that went to a lockout. When you switched to flower did you just start hitting it with bloom or gradually lower the N while increasing the PK? Suggest checking the PH and PPM for starters, cut back to half or quarter dose of nutes and consider flushing and then just giving water for a weeks time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I unfortunately don’t. I have just used regular water for the past three waters but it seems to be getting worse. I can’t get any other nutrients at the moment, is there anything I can do besides the flush or did I ruin my grow?

5. What have you been feeding them with? If you haven't been feeding heavily, I don't think the flush would be necessary. You could get FoxFarm Tiger Bloom of Amazon maybe? Its not too expensive. It will take care of the deficiency but it won't repair the already damaged leaves. If the deficiency isnt corrected it will continue to get worse. The plant needs both P and K to develop good flowers.

6. Going to put my hat on nute burn. Looks like slight over feeding possibly the start of a calcium lockout. You have options. Flush with ph adjusted h2o and resume feeding at 1/2 strength. Or just skip feed for the next 2 rounds and just water with added cal mag. Or you could start foliage spraying with Epsom and water before lights out and see if the mag/calcium ratio balances out. More than likely just nute burn tho.

7. @Schgood please post back about what you have fed it so far, how much and how often, at what ratio to water, did you adjust pH to between 6 and 7. That will allow us to understand if this could be a nute burn or not.

In flower, a calcium deficiency will happen if there is a deficiency with phosphorus, and the magnesium deficiency will happen when there is a potassium deficiency. Cal and mag need them or they get locked out.

8. N burn. P and k deficiency. Guessing you used pre amended soil?