What is this? 315w Floro Suncatcher? ..???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FYL, May 23, 2010.

1. #1 FYL, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
  2. anyone?

3. [quote name='FYL']"1x 315W Floro SunCatcher (1x105W 3000k, 1x105W 4000k, 1x105W 5000K)"

hey man u have got 1 x 315w? lol u haave to worrie about the watts the bulb have not the watts it equals..

so at total u have go around 80watts of light CFL

that its good for 1or2 plants no more.. for each plant u add 50w more minimum

;) Check my grow above in my signature

4. .........
    i never said i had one ..

and why did u jump to the conclusion that the 315 watts is actually 80 watts ?
    they make 105w cfls .. they make 125w cfls, they even make 200w cfls ...
    ACTUAL watts.

my question is .. WHERE DID THAT DUDE GET HIS 315w 3* bulb system at ?

5. Regardless of what it is, you don't want it. Don't get anything but 2700K or 6500K. Anything else will have way too much green/near-green.

6. i wass thinking of making something myself.

i may build a frame (or something) that can hold my huge CFLS at different heights , something that can easily be moved around .

idk.

thanks for the hellpp

7. its 3 light bulb sockets fashioned near each other with a reflector on top. rather make one then drop 200 bucks on 3 sockets and a cut up soda can from a factory.

8. well i build my own frame to my huge bulbs u can check it in my grow i just updated it a minute ago new pics and videos

Kind regards! and sorry about your question i didnt understand in that moment.

9. I'd definitely say to either ghetto it up, or get a 4'x4tube T5 fixture. The latter is what I would do if spending money, since T5s are available in pure blue/red if you do some digging. Haven't found any CFLs like that.

10. hmmm, the t5 sounds cool .. buuuut, what do they cost ? with the bulbs ?
    i can buy some CFL's that are 105 actual watt for about $20 each .

11. with me ? or the dude above me ?

12. u, silly goose.