what is the worst thing that can happen from smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by giambolvoe, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I'm not sure if I just had a really bad experience with weed, or what. Earlier today I was alone at home, and I decided to smoke b/c I felt a little depressed. I have been smoking every day for a month; this summer, I have lost 10 pounds, and recently threw away my old weed b/c it had mold. I just bought some new stuff and was going to smoke it.
    However, after smoking the new shit I just bought today (I smoked almost a full gram out of my water bong) I felt like I was having a heart attack. I was super cold, my chest was hurting, and my left arm was going crazy. My heart felt like it was going crazy, which may have been me hallucinating.
    Could I have had a heart attack? I was very lucky to have a nurse friend in the apartment above me, I went up to her, and she said that, despite all of the heart attacks she has seen, she did not think I was having one. This makes me believe that the crazy heart beat I was feeling was just some drug.d
    Could my weed have been laced with something bad? It would make a lot of sense that the kid I bought it from laced it with Salvia without telling me, either as a gift or a joke.
    Or could my weed have been laced with something worse?
    I'm freaking out right now, if I go to a doctor, I will lose my job, but that's nothing if I had a heart attack.

2. u just smoked too much and had whats called a panic attack, when ur too high and cant handle it

u gotta be in the right mindset to smoke and a gram to yoself with a bong is alot

3. worst thing that happens, you pass out, and have the craziest dreams of your life.

best thing: you get high, and you love it.

win, win.

4. #4 Poppa Choppa, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    You should be readyto smoke a gram to yourself if you have been blazing all summer but everyone is different. My friends the first couple times I ever smoke put cigar batch in all of my bowls and I experienced the same symptoms. Maybe your shit is laced with tobacco.

Edit: I forgot, whenever you have a bad trip on almost any drug... Just sleep. Sleeping you enter a powerfully enduced DMT state of mind, where you are care free. ;) (I guess depending on which stage of sleep your in, but I'm pretty sure it's during REM)

5. Standard panic attack.

Plan for next time: Don't blaze a whole gram to your dome out of your bong. :)

6. lung cancer from years of using it

7. Honestly I think the worst thing that can happen is you get arrested, 2nd worst thing is you fail a drug test and get fired, 3rd worst thing is you have the munchies and eat too much.

8. i think the 3rd is the worst that can happen honestly joaquin.

9. Your tolerence was too low but one day you'll be like me and thousands of other potheads which wish they could reach this type of experiece off a gram in a bong :(

The worst in that situation is that you'll start getting hysterical and call someone like a nurse? :eek:

10. Your penis falls off and teleports into another dimension fully inhabited by dogs who will eat it.

11. I'd rather be fat (which I am, but not because of the munchies) but with a sliver of "freedom."

12. good point broksi, touche. XD

13. [​IMG]

14. Hmmm I had a similar experience once, sort of. I had eaten 2 firecrackers and about 2 hours later, was layin on the couch watching TV when the left side of my chest started having stabbing sharp pains, I didn't freak out though and just thought oh shit this prolly isn't how I wanna die. Just ignored it and made myself go to sleep. haven't had chest trouble since though ...

15. A gram by yourself out of a bong is a lot, you probably just greened out. Try smoking half that next time, you can work your way up, but don't smoke more then your comfortable with. When I started I greened out just like you, did it with to big of a joint though, and after I was terrified of smoking to much so I just conserved like a motherfucker and it turned out well.

Eventually you get past that and can smoke more, but really, who the hell wants to have to smoke more bud to get high anyways

16. this is classic. dont smoke hardcore if you havent been smoking hardcore for days at least.

17. you become a fatass or a potzombie...

18. [​IMG]

19. Getting caught.

20. What a coincidence. I had a panic attack just the other day. It was the weirdest thing, because I only had a couple hits, and I've been smoking daily for maybe a year now (and occasionally before that). It just sort of came out of nowhere, and now it seems to be happening every time I smoke. I think it's because I get anxious about it happening again, and so it does. I'm probably going to take a break for a bit and see if that helps. I'm also going to look into getting a vaporizer so that my stoned brain doesn't confuse occasional lung pain with heart pain and freak out, since I'm pretty sure that's contributing as well.