What Is The Worst Tasting Marijuana You Have Smoked That Actually Got You High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jun 29, 2014.

1. #1 GrandpaJonRedSox, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    When I was a kid back in Iowa my grandfather used to get lunch bags full of this really piss poor tasting marijuana for free from a farmer buddy of his. It got you high but it was brownish and had seeds and tasted pretty bad. My grandpa would fill up his corn cob pipe and smoke it all night. He still smokes out of a corn cob pipe but he smokes much better weed these days. This weed tasted like hay but it did  get you high. And free was really cool when I was a kid and worked fast food.
    His farmer buddy also made his own wine which was amazing. He knew how to make good wine but not grow good bud.

2. Maybe some brick.. yep, it must be.

3. I smoked a lot of Mexican brick weed back in the day. It wasn't great but it always got me high and I never thought it tasted too bad. It didn't taste like nug but it didn't taste like hay either. The stuff my grandpa used to get tasted like hay.

4. I believe that I was smoke something stale. Maybe even a rotten shit.. But yeah, long, long time ago  :smoke:

5. #5 WizardInBlack, Jun 29, 2014
    I got these "mids" once that were kind of brown had a fuck-ton of seeds and the nugs were untrimmed. Tasted so awful that every time i took a hit i drooled all in the bong because of this weird acidic taste it had, probably fertilizers or some shit. They got me high though so i smoked the whole eighth, never been so temtped to throw out bud though lol. 

6. I haven't smoked my grandpa's nasty hay in over 20 years and I haven't had brick weed in well over a decade. I never smoked anything that I suspected could be rotten shit though. lol. That is a whole different level of nastiness I think. Thinking back on it just makes me love my white widow all the more.

7. LOL I know that is how I always felt when my grandpa would give me some of his brown crap back in the day.

8. Shitty ass low grade shit. Like shwag

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 Sammyy, Jun 29, 2014
    Had some no name dank that tasted like ass. Like literally it's what I would imagine ass mixed with musty pine would taste like. Smoking it was meh but through the vape was horrible

Got me high as fuck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I have noticed that weed has to be dried more to be enjoyed in a vape. I can smoke it and it tastes fine sometimes but then vaping it is tastes bad until it has dried more.

11. I absolutely hate when the bud tastes like coffee grounds and wood-chips. Thats when you send the shit right back lmao

12. Had some shit last week that when you exhale u get a dog shit aftertaste. Like the smell but in you're mouth

sent from your mom's house

13. Mexi-brick, some friends homegrown that was poorly flushed, and a strain called paraquat that had chemicals on it back in the 80's.

14. had some sweet tooth I got from a dispensary awhile back. it was decent bud, but it tasted how I imagine smoking a carpet would taste. 

15. I have never smoked a carpet before but I own some rental properties and I have had to burn soiled carpet many times. I can only imagine how nasty smoking it would be the smell was God awful.

16. yeah man used to go through pounds of mids every week. some pounds were great some pounds tasted like pine chips and burning hair. still got you high though.

17. Catpiss. It got me high as hell but tasted like...well, cat piss

18. So there is actually a strain called cat piss or it just was bad tasting weed? What kind of a sick Nazi bastard would grow the cat piss strain?

19. Got some bud a couple weeks back that looked like it was just pieces of resin with stalks. When I finally convinced myself it was better than nothing I chopped it up and it tasted kinda like resin but I still got pretty blazed

20. Nope it's called catpiss. Gave me quite an interesting high though

It smells and tastes pretty nasty