Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the worst food you've eaten when the munchies are out of control?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke runner, Dec 19, 2011.

1. The other day after smokin a couple of bowls, I made some bacon wrapped hot dogs. I didn't realize until i was almost finished eating that the bacon on the inside hadn't cooked and was basically raw... :eek::bolt:

• Like Like x 2
  2. There is no "bad" food when you are on the munchies. Everything tastes great.

If you are talking about most unhealthy food though, I have to say I ate a KFC bucket for 4 persons with a skinny, petite girl, both were so stoned lol.

3. Uh, no. There are certainly bad foods. I don't think raw eggs will appeal even while stoned out of your mind.

Uhm... Usually if there's nothing good/easy enough I just won't eat.

• Like Like x 1
  4. one of the first times i ever got stoned i simply got some frozen prawns out of the freezer and started straight up munching on them

• Like Like x 1
  5. a half eaten cake which expired a solid week ago.

needless to say, it was grim.

6. [quote name='"Slater 420"']a half eaten cake which expired a solid week ago.

needless to say, it was grim....[/quote]

...but awesome?

(At the time anyway?)

7. My friends and i often go to 711 after smoking (for obvious reasons), and for some reason my best friend decided to get a bearclaw. He hated it, so he gave it to me, and i also hated it. But i still ate the whole thing. Munchies man.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Then you need better weed

Seriously, worst thing I had was a bunch of dark chocolate. Not a fan but could taste a bit of tasty chocolate, so had a ton and felt nauseous.

9. Ugh, I have to finish the bag of whatever i got regardless of how salty sweet or full I am.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Last night I ate so much, that I'm still full now. At the peak of my shame, I ate 10 potato tacos from T-Bell.

I've eaten a whole bowl of dry ramen on more than one occasion.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Once my friend convinced me to eat half a Milkbone. It was good at first, but it felt like I had to chew that shit forever. Plus it was so dry.

• Like Like x 1
  12. The worst thing was frozen baked fish fillets.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Well if you mean bad like afterwards when sober you were like "damnit, I wish I hadn't done that!" then...

I made an 8"x8" pan of salted caramel to experiment with a recipe ahead of the holidays. Yanno to make sure it tasted good when it's time to make gifts. Later that night, very baked...well lets just say way more than necessary was consumed.

14. I just ate two bags of those Chessman cookies and I had three slices of pizza. I'll definitely expect to gain some weight and possibly feel sick later.. munchies man

15. Brown Sugar Kool-Aid

Ok, so it didn't sound like the best idea, and truth is it wasn't. But I was stoned and very, very thirsty. We had nothing to drink except kool-aid packets, but no sugar and no money. anyways I made one cup of brown sugar (prob more due to clumping) and put it in a little hot water and kool-aid to dissolve, then made 2quarts of Brown Sugar Black Cherry fig it was the strongest flavor to counteract the brown sugar)

And truth be told...it wasn't that good, (I know right?) But it really was absolutely disgusting. That's what ya get for thinking to much into solving problems while high....

Attached Files:

16. LOL I ate frozen waffles with ketchup on top of them, don't judge me :/

• Like Like x 2
  17. Oatmeal scraight out of the bag, dry. Was apples and cinnamon so it wasn't mixed right. Yuck

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I ate a bullion cube once, never again :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  19. I stopped eating mcdonalds because of weed. one day I was blazed eating a McChicken & all I could think about was how I was basically eating garbage, then it started tasting bad, then I quit eating it

• Like Like x 2
  20. A family size box of white cheddar cheezits. Damn it was good tho

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2