What is the weirdest thing you've ever bonged with?

Discussion in 'General' started by daftie420, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Or just other weird things you've bonged wit h

I've used Milk, Coffee (fucked up my bong for a while) , Monster, Water (obvo), , pepsi, rum, whiskey, nothing, that melted liquid chocolate stuff but i broke that bong after i hit it:mad:, i've also used eggnog which was pretty good. the coffee tasted like shit and everything made it sticky but mild water and nothing,

2. Cranberry juice. Was pretty good, added a sweet taste.

3. wtf? water bottles, coke bottles, milk jugs

4. #4 Greengirly420, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He meant what kind of liquids in your bong im guessing. Actual utensils? Bottles for me.

Ive always wantes to try an apple pipe though:

5. ah, sorry, just water

6. an old nintendo

7. #7 Greengirly420, Jul 20, 2011
    How would that even work! :eek:

8. I used mouth to mouth on a friend and lit the bud from his butthole and yanked his little wiener

I was desperate

9. Milk?

Gross.

10. chocolate milk is good, dunno bout in a bong though, ginger ale or cranberry juice might not be so bad though

11. One time I filled it up with cat urine and took a huge rip, its called cheesing and it gets you super high.

No but seriously, the ONLY thing you should be putting in a bong is water, anything else is just gross.

12. Dihydrogen monoxide. That shit filters smoke like no other!

13. #14 DaCritic90, Jul 20, 2011
    Was it fon to do?

14. My buddy had a bong made out of a fire extinguisher that was pretty interesting. As far as liquids I stick to water all other ive tried was not good.

15. A human skull

16. Watching too many epicmealtime?

PS: I meant to write many instead of much.

17. Nitro glycerine

18. i can second this. soooooo smooth

19. dont smoke out of the can, that shit is bad for you, but weirdest shit i've prolly smoke out is a lemon, watermelon, and made a pipe out of a mango seed lol