What is the weirdest name youve ever heard?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by assassin49, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Mohommad Mohammad Mohammad. My word gc, I wouldn't lie to you guysSent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Oh and SubhadeepI was always fried like " Damn, Subhadeep rolls super deep lmao Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I had a doctor who's name was Uneeda Leverette. To me it sounded like "you need to lever it"

I know a girl who named her daughter Hero, which I think is pretty badass lol.

Oh and check this out SMH *sigh*

Attached Files:

• ssn.jpg
      ssn.jpg
      File size:
      17.6 KB
      Views:
  4. An employe at Taco Bell was named skittles. I remember looking at my rescript multiple times thinking, "when the hell did Taco Bell put skittles on the menu?" Haha

5. Knew a dude whose last name was fux... not the weirdest, but still funny. My mom's last name is Schwarzwalter (means "black forest" in German) if that counts :laughing:

6. A guy named stacy lolSent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. My friends name is Nadishani, and this other girl that went to my school is named blender

8. Or pleasure cox lol that's a fucked up name

9. Lost my ex girl to a dude named "Leithan" who names there kid Leithan? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Some cousin I've never met is named Doogle not a nickname

11. No joke my stepdad went to military school with a guy named Harold Balls. I can't even imagine growing up with a name like that.

12. Some Indian kid I have no idea how to spell it but it's literally pronounced "gaggin deep"

13. Well, my names Gunnar. Sent from my THC Evo 4g.

14. My daughters name is myfanwy which means my fine one but I love that no one can ever pronounce it!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [quote name="Tseten" post="19104058" timestamp="1386217456"][background=rgb(178,201,51)]assassin49 ........................just kiding, but if you want to findunusal names jut type in theinternet black people names. once again jk, still funny though right?[/background][/quote]Secret code?Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. La-a, before u try to pronounce it let me help you out - Ladasha...lmao

17. My wife worked with a girl who named her daughter Anita.... [​IMG]

18. Well, hippies tend to give weirs names to their kids, like sunbeam an such.
    Never met one in person though.