What is the weirdest name youve ever heard?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by assassin49, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Whats up guys, just wondering what is the weirdest or most unusual name you've seen someone have.

2. [quote name="assassin49" post="19103915" timestamp="1386216328"]Whats up guys, just wondering what is the weirdest or most unusual name you've seen someone have.[/quote]Some chick at my bros community college, Kizzy, no lie....My uncles name is Shannon... He's a bad ass so its kinda cool.

3. Sharkeisha

4. There is a movie named Roots and there is a character named Kizzy.

5. My wife worked with a girl who named her daughter Anita....not bad until you hear her last name was Peter....Anita Peter... :laughing: 

6. [quote name="Bamboobam" post="19103954" timestamp="1386216707"]There is a movie named Roots and there is a character named Kizzy.[/quote]I've seen roots and I didn't know that. There is also a lot of ghetto girl names by us. Shanteshia, is one idk if that's even how to spell it haha. It's fucked up. We also had a kid from brazil named talles. And some chick I kno is named A'mya and that one is spelt correct I assure you

7. Old friends name was honey.. ended up marrying a guy with the last name bacon.. still laugh about it to this day :laughing:

8. assassin49 ........................just kiding, but if you want to findunusal names jut type in theinternet black people names. once again jk, still funny though right?

9. I get told my name is pretty wonky. Though I'm not sure i wanna share it

10. Sharkeista.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Fofie Bazzle...no lieSent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

12. [quote name="Tseten" post="19104058" timestamp="1386217456"][background=rgb(178,201,51)]assassin49 ........................just kiding, but if you want to findunusal names jut type in theinternet black people names. once again jk, still funny though right?[/background][/quote]True, true .. Hahaha

13. #14 Apple Jacks, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    La-a... pronounced la dash a.... seriously.Maybe not weirdest name heard but strangest spelling i think.

14. Anything with Eisha on the end always seems to blow my mind sharkeisha what a joke stick to naming your kid shit to save the embarrassment

15. I swear that my aunts landlords name was Harry Balls.

16. I'm a boy named Madison. I go by Madi which is probably a little girly, but fuck it.

17. #18 CMGarcia55, Dec 5, 2013

[​IMG]

18. #19 KushMastaFlex, Dec 5, 2013
    Tamil people have some funny ass names, no offence! It was always funny in high school when the teachers could never pronounce any of their names lmao.

19. Hey man, bitches love it.

Besides I know you think I'm cute.