Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the strongest strain!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ReedyMc, Aug 10, 2007.

1. David Wyler, 55, of Poplar Avenue, Nottingham, admitted producing cannabis and possessing the drug as well as possessing amphetamines.
    Tests on 500 cannabis plants seized at a house in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, showed they were the strongest ever found in the UK, Derby Crown Court was told.

Police believe he made £500,000 out of drugs. Wyler will be sentenced later.
    The house in Ilkeston was entirely given over to producing cannabis plants, the hearing was told.

Test carried out by forensic scientists on the plants showed the THC content, a measure of the drug's strength, was 29%. The normal reading for cannabis is 12%.
    Police seized £30,000, which was in the possession of Wyler, along with three cars.

2. Too bad he was a tweeker! See what crank will make you do. Who the fuck in their right mind would turn themselves in?

3. at the end of the day dose it realy matter, so what if this spliff will get you a little more blazed than that spliff. its all gonna get you toasted.

and can anyone actualy prove the strongest strain.

^^
    nottingham bud was always donish, stoped latly though.

4. This thread is flamebait!

5. I have been smokin green for over 12 years and ive smoked over 30 different strains i go to Amsterdam 3 times a year and i realised its not only about strenth, its about the feeling, the taste and the high you get, In my opinion golden haze is one of the best, but by far not the strongest, ive just started growing my own so now I get the chance to experiment on even more different strains enabling me to get the perfect strain for me as we are all different and want different tastes, potency and high.

6. i was talking about TESTING. you can't test something that no longer exists to compare it. i know i read some sick THC % for thunderfuck back in the 90s, but i can't remember what it was. i THOUGHT it was 37, but might really have been 27%. whatever the figure was, it was clearly higher than the old dutch strains.

without either a preserved sample to test or the original test data, one can't say if G-13 or thunderfuck is the champ. THAT was my point, not that extinct varieties don't count.

7. chronic isnt a strain but yet serious seeds has a strain named chronic

8. best strain ever?

dat heroin kush baby.

9. trainwreck is strong along with the ones listed with percentiles. i just had some supposed thunderfuck tonight.. felt like it cuz thunderfuck is supposed to be indica dom. and it had some purple hues to it. but oh well either way it was good i should post a pic. i just don't have a good camera.

10. hash isn't a plant. just keef compressed. just a reminder though:eek:

11. Wise ;) -- Like Yoda

12. no theres a hashplant strain but your right it doesnt make hash per say

13. Government Bullshit.

Strongest stuff around! :)

14. Alaskan ice. Everyone who smoked it is like whoa.......WHOA, and it tasted like strawburrys :hello:

15. you just said a bad grower is doing a bad job by growing asain Fantasy, yet you JUST said its the strongest strain in the world.. whats a good grower to you?

16. Eh when i went to California i saw some SCL lab tested at 28-29% pretty sure it was G-13.

17. Amnesia haze is one of the strongest strains i've ever encountered, I think they won the amsterdam cannabis cup aswell

18. Quaze Haze from Grey Area in Amsterdam. Thats the only place i've ever found to sell it in Dam and it's usualy off menu so you have to ask at the counter if they have any. But holy cuntflaps is that shit good, probably my all time favourite strain to date.

19. dont know the thc % but well grown death star ( sour diesal*sensi star) has to be my fave hands down

20. "IRENE" the bitch!!!!!!!! A lot of people have never heard about this strain... It is known to be in Chicago, Atlanta and I think Ohio could be other places... This shit hits stupid hard. Always taxed like hell 450-500 a zone... Look it up on Google... Smoking harder than 95% of the competition have you die out ya blunt after the first hit NO BULLSHIT

ForumRunner_20130124_005402.png