Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the strongest strain!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ReedyMc, Aug 10, 2007.

1. [quote name='Tuk2']lol people believe some dumb shit.

Thats funny thats exactly what i said:D

2. WW isn't that great people... It's THC rating isn't even 20%... For comparison, White Russian can hit the low 20's... I've seen some medicinal strains as high as 23-25%... Anything you see rated higher than 25% is likely to be a false/incorrect measurement...

I'd have to say the top 3 most potent strains I've personally smoked are as follows:

Jack Herer
    White Russian
    Blueberry Haze

3. I also agree that Jack Herer is definitely the winner for me. It definitely had that non-plateau effect where after smoking it several times a day, for a couple days in a row, I realized I was getting just as high each and every time with no tolerance build up. No other strain has done that for me, ever. So I know it wasn't bullshit at least for me.

4. I've gotto go with Afghooey, Some strains of Purple Kush are off the scale, the jack Herer is phenomenal, Oh, hell I'll just try them all again and get back to you...

5. Well, Thunderfuck, Trainwreck, White Widow, Durban Poison, Kush varieties are very potent strains that can exeed 20%, but the highest attained THC content comes from the dutch varieties. White Russian last I heard had the HIGHEST THC content. Our American strains can NEVER compete with the dutch varieties. If anyone who has smoked the athentic White Russian strain can attest to that claim!!!

G-13, from what I heard is basically a made up strain, I mean come on, I doubt the US government could care less to make the most potent strain ever.

6. Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 is not THE most potent, it is just a cannabis cup winner. It is a VERY potent plant, basically a pure Sativa strain, but packs more bud on it's colas then most Indica strains. I can't wait to go to the Dam and buy some of those seeds!

7. Jack Herrer, BC crush and Strawberry Haze are prolly the 3 strongest strains I've had. (The Jack and BC being stronger than the strawberry, but strawberry definitely had the best taste)

8. this bud looks like its been squished up in a bag and has no visable crystals anymore putz! believe me when i tell you that a dried nug of God Bud has so much
    crystal that it looks like its covered in white sugar like mold,
    or cocaine!!!
    my nikka!!!

9. well at one point, the ORIGINAL alaskan thunderfuck was considered the champ with some sick THC content like 35%, but the originals of that were lost when the breeder was sent to prison and he took his secrets with him

for strains you can buy, it's probably a member of the "white family" white widow, white russian, white rhino, ice etc., but i'd still be inclined to give a vote for thai & vietnamese which may not have the resin content of the indica dominant strains, but it's THC is MUCH purer. it doesn't have the annoying couchlocking canniboids of indicas and hybrids. it's quality over quantity. i've NEVER had a really good trippy high since indicas took over 20 years ago. i've smoked buds that put me to sleep with just two hits, but that isn't getting high... it's freakin' sleeping.

ooh... yeah... that was one potent nap!

LOL

10. dumbass haha

11. g-13 is SUPPOSED to be the highest.

I was reading an article about a grower who turned himself in, in like the uk or something, went in to the police station and said he was growing, they went to his house and found a ton of bud and they were saying that they tested some of it to be like 38. something% thc, the highest recorded.. wish i could find the article.

12. got some hard number for ya...

G-13 25%-27.5%
    heroauna 25%
    hawaiian snow 23.7%
    white widow 18%-22%
    AK-47 21%
    sage 20%
    blueberry 20%
    kali-mist 18%-20%

according to a recent high times poll and a couple mention in the cannabible, but i remember seeing a number right up with G-13's 27% for alaskan thunderfuck which was "the most potent strain in the world" at the time and i'm sure there are alot of other strains in the 20%+ range not covered too.

13. Yeah I'm going with "Alaskan Thunderfuck" on this one. G13 seems to be an urban legend.

14. AGREED

15. g-13 probably, i smoked a blunt of it wit my boy and i was lifted for 6 hours. And it was only about a .7 in the blunt too.

16. G13 isn't an urban legend. well, it's origins probably are, but many of the best crosses use it and the numbers i gave for it came out of high times, so i doubt they're BS and it was listed as THE strongest.

the problem with thunderfuck is that it was a clone only strain and when it's breeder was sent to prison, he took his secrets with him sadly. the manantuska tundra seeds being sold are probably an inferior strain crossed with a clone or an attempted knockoff.

you can't test weed that no longer exists. real thunderfuck is gone.

17. About G13..

18. thanks
    anyways i live in alaska and much of us here in the mat-su(matanuska valley) say its extinct so im pretty sure it is.

19. Isn't trainwreck supposed to be the strongest strain around today?

20. The thread read, "What's the strongest strain" not "What's the strongest strain thats still around today"