Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the smallest amount to cook with?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Drugsarebad, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Is it possible to cook something with only 2-3 grams? If so would I have to eat a lot of it because it wouldn't be potent at all?

2. Make canna peanut butter. Great stickied thread here too.

I just put about 1 cup of pb in glass pan, mixed with 2 grams of mids (grounded up) very well. Then put in oven at 325 degrees for 30 mins, mix every 10 mins. then mix well when it comes out, let cool (i put mine in freezer to cool off quicker) and make PB and js! I recomment putting some cereal in there to help cover up the weed texture. Got me stoned as shit for 13 hours. Just took an hour ish to kick in.

Edit 1 CUP may be too much pb, itwas alot I had to eat. I would recommend just using how ever much pb you would use for 2 sandwitches.

3. What if I can't get mids? Would 2 grams of buds work?

4. You can cook with any quality of weed. It's just that usually mids are a lot more cost efficient.

5. Make like 6 firecrackers if you've got 3 grams.

6. If I wanted to make enough just to eat then and just be buzzed not ripped how many would I have to make and using how much bud? How does it compare to the smoke?

7. If its dank .4 - .5 will get you high for hours

8. How long and how does it compare to smoking it?