What is the smallest amount of weed you have made last the longest?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheLastRebel, Aug 7, 2013.

1. I only ask this because i am curious on other peoples experiences.

I graduated highschool this year and that where i got all my weed from, so i had to last the whole summer before college intill i can get weed again.

So i bought about a gram, perhaps a little more, and i have made it last too this point with only a little bit left.

my system is if you smoke once or twice a week and mix the herb with green tea, you can make it go so much longer.

i dont think it will last the ENTIRE summer, but its still pretty damn good, one gram lasted me till the secound week of augest almost and college starts on semptember first.

so whats the longest you have ever made a small amount of weed last?

2. a dub in like 3 days

3. I have made .5s and 1g of dank last a week or 2,  I have made an 8th of mids last a month. I have made a quarter of mids last a whole summer.  Granted I wasn't getting "totally blazed man" but I was getting high enough to help with my adhd, insomnia and depression,  In fact I usually try to make my weed last as long as possible, it's all about being conservative.

4. bought a 7 last Monday. still got 1g left for a fatty 2nite. longest ever I think. I usually burn through a 1/4 in like 5-6 days.

5. shiiit i prolly made bout .5 last a few days by only pullin bs with it.. just gotta fight the urge to roll a blunt n you good

6. 1.7 grams for like 2 months lol, but that was earlier this year and before I started smoking a ton. I kind of liked it better when I only smoked like 1-2 weekends a month because each time I did I was completely baked and it was so awesome.

7. 1 oz last a day.. Fuckin scavengers around here man.. Lol jk

8. Damn. A gram for the whole summer? I roll blunts with more than a gram in them.

But to answer your question, I made a quad last a month.

9. A gram for the whole summer? wow! A gram is a few bowls.  Iv'e made an 1/8th last like 2 weeks before..but those were a busy two weeks with little free time

10. I've never picked up less than a gram, but I used to make that last for two weeks... I thought that was impressive haha. Now it's an eighth per two weeks at best.

11. i just modified my tolarence for smoking small amounts of weed, all through highschool i would never really pick up more than a .5, making it last a week or sometimes more.

I always paid in change too, they fucked hated me for it lol

12. Back in the days I could make like a dub of reg last a week.

Nowadays that will last me about 1 day +- 1.5 days depending on financial situation, urgency to get stoned, etc etc.

A gram of dank lasts me 2 days, maybe 3.

13. I can make 2 joints out of .5 (low tolerance ftw) I made a dub last me 2 weeks that's about it lol

Sent from my Typewriter using Grasscity forum