Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the shelf life of a firecracker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by someoneorother2, Oct 3, 2008.

1. #1 someoneorother2, Oct 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008
    As the title states, how long will one last for. I made my first one ever yesterday, planning to eat it this morning....but the situation changed, so I didn't. How long will it last before it goes bad? I have it airtight in tinfoil right now. I'm guessing 3-ish days, or perhaps 3-ish weeks.....hmmmm.

Thanks

2. #2 Dude Man, Oct 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2008
    I've eaten brownies that were at least a few months old and they still got me super baked.

Of course, they were a bit stale. :p

I doubt that the THC content of the firecracker will decrease over time. As long as you don't let it get moldy or some shit (and even then you could probably still eat it if you really wanted) you have nothing to worry about, and if you keep it wrapped in foil it should last a decently long time.

3. Oh shit....no wonder I couldn't find my thread. I thought I posted in rec mj use.

Thanks dude man.

4. I know its at least a few months if you store it properly