What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you while stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grim Bongmaster, Jul 20, 2004.

1. ive got another cop story.

so it was last saturday, and i just got off work. so naturally i pack a bowl and start toking on my way home. i get home, and unexpectedly, my mom is home. (she said that she was going to go out that night). so then im like "shit... cant smoke at home." so i decide to go across the street. btw my house is in a gated community. so i drive over to the other side of the road, and parked in the lot of this jehova witness's church. so i smoke chill to so Pink Floyd, then decide to go home and watch a movie.

as im pulling out to go across the street, im waiting for the cars to pass, there was no stop sign, a cop passes by. so im watching him like "haha if he only knew..." at that second he flips a bitch, and comes strait back to me. i was like shit shit what did i do??? then i realized my headlights were off. so he pulls over to me and say "trying to drive with no lights?" i turned them on and told him i lived across the street. he let me go. lucky i am cause this is like the 5th time ive had a run in with the the cops stoned and holding more than an eighth. shit... lol :D

2. Almost got busted by the cops when my friend was driving with like 4 of us in the car. Apparently the cop pulled him over because he said he went over the white line a few times but the cop just looked at all of us in the car an let us go which I don't see how because the car smelled like bud.

3. lol that made my evening:D

4. I locked myself out of my res room with a fat half ounce and my packed, dirty bong on my desk. It REEKED in there... I waited an hour for it to air out a bit, then I called the CA on call, and he unlocked my door. I'm glad I waited till 3 am to do it, cause he was tired, disoriented, and in no mood to write me up. I slipped inside, hid everything, then returned with my ID to prove I lived there.

5. Watching My bloody valentine 3-D stoned as fuck, and the coal miner killer guy throws the axe at the car in the beginning of the movie. Shit got me flying out my seat trying to dodge that shit. :(

6. Back when i was in HS, A couple of friends and I decided to ditch this stupid play shit so we had about 1-2 hours to get blazed. 2 of my friends went to go pickup an ounce from his dealer (we didnt have cars we were sophmores or early jrs, i dont remember.) Well little do we know the school had anticipated kids ditching so they called extra patrols around the school and the park near the school where we went to smoke.We had a few grams and decided to smoke before our friends went to go get the rest, turns out the cops caught them because they decided to take the short cut instead of coming with us.As we were walking back to the school we see our friends getting frisked and the police see us and we turn around all obvious and shit and walk fast but they ended up picking up some other pot heads walking the same way we were :p.

7. This happened in the summer, right as i fell in love with Mary Jane. We head to the local park at about 10 or so, its summer and it gets dark really late, and we smoke a blunt, joint and a few bowls out of a water bottle. On the way back from the park we hear the slow peddling of a bike getting closer. We play it off cool because we couldnt see anyone. We turn the street and mid way down there is a catwalk with a turn so as we are walking past the cat-walk i look down to see anyone, nothing i keep walking look back one more time i see like a flash or something of a guy on the bike. The slow errie sound of the bike got closer and closer and i start to panic i am looking around but i see no one, then i look at my sister and he was riding towards her and he wasnt going to turn away he started to creep her out and started riding circles around us when we walked in to the school parking lot. This dude was old, maybe 76 or something, Creepy looking brown guy, just staring at us no smile or emotion, i said cool. This is the end sis, he is going to kill us, you run and i ll protect you tell mom i love her, and at this point my sister is trying not to laugh and cry all at the same time, and this dude just wouldnt leave, we walk over a curb and he cant follow us, but as soon as we turn into our town houses, i see him riding over the sand of the park and i was like " WTF DUDE, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CREEPER." it must have startled him because he nearly fell off the bike, That is the most scaryiest thing that happened so far.

8. Last Halloween I was mobbing around town with this crew of local gangsters and I was just plain ripped. We made a few stops, the first one of the guys that was ahead got smashed with a wood pipe and then we see this guy running across the street and into the liquor store with the pipe still in his hand so I watch as 15 guys run in after him and just shit kick him in the middle of the store. Once that was done we headed on to this party. They ended up smashing everyone there and then we left and then cops came and we split up.

I met up with some of the people I was and we headed to the high school but then a cop car came and stopped us.

The one guy was lighting off mighty mites or w/e so they search us for fireworks and I'm still high so I'm scared. They tell us to empty our pockets so I take everything out of mine including a bag with my pipe, lighter, and 2 fatty joints in it and put them ontop of the cop car trunk. The stupid fuckers didn't even look and there were 2 of them so I put the shit back in my pockets and after a few moments walked on.

Later this one mother fucker Captain Roid Rage comes running at me and my friend so we book it as fast as we can, me being a fast runner outran them both. I kinda wish I hadn't because he caught my friend trying to get into an apartment and beat him down. He had bruises n shit from it, I wish I coulda helped him outta there or something but I didn't know where he was. So I ducked into an underground parking area and waited for 10 minutes before I began walking around.

I was so stoned and completely lost I didn't know if I should wait for someone to come by or head to my friends house or what. I ended up walking around for a bit before heading to his house and then turned i nfor the night.

Another time this Mexican dude comes up just after me and a friend finished smoking a joint of some fire. He's all "you want some seeds?" so we are like "wtf" so then he pulls otu a stack of cds. Says he'll sell them to us for 10 bucks, I only had a 20 dollar bill on me. We say no and he starts freaking out and crying. Tries to throw in his sun glasses, well they were probably someone else's, and is practically begging us to give him money, cuts the price down to 5 dollars. he wont leave us alone so my friend tells him to go bug these chicks taht were headed our way and says he thinks they have money.

Smooth move.

9. haha, I've done that before, except I was on a bike but then I ditched it and took to foot

10. My dorm mate, my friend, and I just blazed up in the dorm. We started to play the 360 when we heard a knock on the door. I checked the door. It was the Resident Head Director Guy!:eek: We started freaking out. My friend jumped out the window, i jumped in the shower, and my roommate cleaned up. He left and then went to my friends dorm(the one who jumped out the window). He was actually looking for my friend who is always hanging out in my room. What a relief.:rolleyes:

11. Ive been in an accident like that (not drug related)... on the highway with a car full of luggage and I have no seatbelt on (I just got a snack from the back) and the left tire pops..

so we lose control and go across the median, oncoming traffic, and then hit the grass and roll... we all got out with a few bumps and scratches (4 people in the car)

I still have flashbacks but luckily Im alot less paranoid about the tires on the highway now

12. New to the boards, thought I'd share the only story I can think of that scared me while I was smoking~

Back when I was like 16 or 17 me and my bestfriend worked at McD's together(practically my brother), and we were just getting into smoking. We had to work right after school one day, on a friday, so I convinced him to smoke with me(he never wanted to go to work baked, I always was).
    So there we are sitting in the back of the McD's parking lot puffing on my favorite bowl of the finest milwaukee had to offer at the time, and as I'm mid-hit someones knocking at the drivers side of the window. I look over and just see the flashlight and the uniform. I'm sitting there in the passenger seat feeling like an idiot, lungs full of smoke as my friend rolls the window down.
    Turns out it was the cop that chills in the lobby all day when we're working, he just laughed and said "Oh its you guys", and told us that he came out to check because he thought we were going to rob the place or some shit(while I'm slowly exhaling..).

He just kind of laughed at us when we came in 20 minutes later to start work.

Other than that I've been lucky for cop scares I guess.

13. one time i was smokin a few bowls with a friend in my backyard .... no one was home we were just about done we were so high. we were about to walk into my house and every single one of the lights go out. im like wtf is someone robbing me or somehtin. hes like nah bro just your parents probally . im like no they wont be home until like 4 in the morning . so we tried hopping the fence i was fucking scared i thought someone was robbing my house. turns out the whole neighborhoods power went out it came back on in like ten minutes.

14. haha wow the first part of that aka first paragraph made me laugh so hard with the widest turns and the 1 and a half mile walk and theres no ice cream idk why its hilarious.

15. My scariest stoned moment would have to be...
    Last year I was in my highschools greenhouse, my friend and I just got done blazing 4 bowls of some really good weed he got for $20/gram (but it was worth it), I had my pipe on me with some screens and some bud. I put it away just in case, because we thought we saw someone inside the school watching us blaze. We're just chilling and bullshitting, wasting time between classes when the school's police officer walks into the Greenhouse, i'm shitting bricks at this point, because the back greenhouse (the one we were in) smelled of weed, luckily, he just wanted to know what we were doing out there, so I spoke up and told him we had permission from the teacher and we were just watering the plants (which was true) and he left.

16. me and my 2 buddies used to drive around (no where else to smoke, we lived in the dorms then) with a bowl and whatever amount of veggies we happened to posses. This happend right as it was starting to get warm again, it had been like 50 degrees for 3 days in a row and there was absolutely no snow or ice on any of the roads in or near town that we had seen.

so we were driving and smoking in the countryside of a town we didn't know very well (which means we were cruising stoned and lost as shit lol) and we ended up on some winding gravel road at like 2 in the morning, and we were going up this hill (I was still in 4th gear cause i was a noob at manual transmission (and toking for that matter)) and I realized that the car was about to die.

I depressed the clutch and put 'er down in 2nd and started giving gas when we started sliding backwards and fishtail left into a ditch (in the middle of nowhere) where we were unable to drive the car.

so we all got out and found ice and snow on nearly every surface, we thought we had somehow found narnia or some damn thing. We didn't know where we were, and we didn't have any cell phone reception.

We decided we might as well toke up and try to figure something out. 5 min and a couple bowls later, one of my buddies asks if it front or rear wheel drive. I told him it was front wheel drive and asked why that made a difference.

we eventually got away because he suggested that I get in the driver's seat, both buddies would stand next to the driver's front wheel. Then I would drive and try to steer back downhill while the two of them pushed my car in 180 degrees to get it facing down hill again.

they actually did push my car around on the ice while the wheels just spun. We didn't know what was going to happen. shits crazy

we still love to toke and drive, but now we do it with blunts or joints...

17. way to kill a buzz, i got a txt from a ex-friend saying her uncle was beating her up, so i went to go get her. i arived and her uncle nd auntie (craaazy people now in jail) comes out saying he knows what i do and he'l get the drug squad and police onto me and said about a foot away from my face, "if youve ever been scared in your life, this is it."
    i burst out crying immediately because of the threats he was making on me and made me delete numbers off my phone and took my number plate. and quite possibly the fact that i was baked and trying to tell him i dont do drugs made it so much harder! fuckn scary shit for me

18. OK heres the story... This was one Cluster fuck of a day....
    we were bored as fuck. so 3 of us blaze in my friends dining room Lemon Sour D and topped with hash. (no one home):cool:then outside with a waterfall bong we get mad munchies so we head out to the local diner. we rode long boards down there we eat a shit load of food.
    we are just riding around the shopping center causing a ruckus :p then a cop rolls up and he follows my friend all around and around the back of all the stores the WHOLE WAY down

so we are all trippin then a kid calls to pick up a sack we oblige him.
    finnaly the kid arrives and we sell and the SAME cop car that followed my buddy earlier rolls up and stops the kids and checks them and finds the bud and asks them where they got it and the fucker points over at us and we mob down the street away from the cops and then another rolls up and blocks our exit and we think were fucked till my buddy books through someones backyard through and an open door and we follow him and hide in our friends house till bacon leaves
    we head back to my buds house and blaze more.

19. I haven't flipped my car or anything, but while I was driving on the highway last December my car spun out from black ice. Almost hit the median going about 60 MPH... ended up facing the opposite direction after my car was done spinning. That was probably the scariest shit I've ever been in.

Luckily, there wasn't much traffic that day considering it was around noon. I did have some cars flying past me and swerving out of the way though.

20. Scariest thing for me was when I was pulling out of a parking lot, with my new bubbler and 3 nice pieces, and a bike cop pulled right in front of me. Got arrested for Intent to Distribute, but I got it lowered to poss. of mj.