What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you while stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grim Bongmaster, Jul 20, 2004.

1. check my Worst Cop Ever?? thread on this same page.

jesus, i dont even know if im going to press charges or try to do anything about, i totally just want to avoid anymore further contact with the police force if at all possible.

2. why would you smoke with a bum......?... wtf... you couldnt pay me enough to do that...

the scariest thing wouold probably be when me and a couple buddies got chased by a werewolf... :|.... we were taking bong tokes in this park at like 2am and we are stashing the bong so we can come back in a bit and smoke... and i turn around and theres angry figure stomping towards us with like flashing lights on it and shit and it gets down on all fours and start galoping after us and shit at this point im half a mile away down the street which was hard enough in flip flops.... when my two buddies caught up we turned around and it was still fallowing us but it was walking.... which was fucked up because we covered like 5 mintues of walking in one minteu of running.... and this thing almost caught up to us walking ....you know like Jason & Mike Mayers just walk after everybody but they ALWASY Catch up to them even though the people are runing away from them....... :)....

3. one time me and my friend got baked and decided to go to Mickey D for some food. so then were going down the main street and the Mcdonalds is a right turn but my friend who was lit outta his mind is in the left lane to turn left. so im like "dude get in the right lane." so he swirves into the right lane and in front of a fuckin cop! so then were going down and im like "shit hes going to pull us over" then he did. he comes up and says "you know you were swirving ALOT back there, where were you boys heading?" we both have eyes as "red as the devils dick" and look down and are like " we going to mcdonalds, and were hungry " i kidd you not.. and he just says "k have a good night" but during this whole time i high as a kite and im freaking out like" omg he knows i blazed! he knows! he knows about the 1/8 in my pocket!!!"

4. Well me and my friend zach and my buddy jesse were just walking around just for fun around my area and it was real late and theres this long 4 way road that leads to an an intersection and you can see cars coming from miles. well they were doing construction around there and had those orange with white stripes cylinder barrel thingy and we put them all across the road in a straight line and ran into the bushy area in a abandoned house over,looking the road.
    it was funny as hell. one person got out and moved it and went through along with people. when it was clear we did it again, actually three times. And zach decides that he wants to go down and and just watch them. the whole time he was laughing. not even in a minute theres a cop and gets out and questins zach. he uses a weird voice like a surfer would and said he was just walking back and thought it was comical and was standing there just watching. he said he didn't do it but that it was funny.

The cop lets him go and remind you, were watching from the overlooking house area and he comes back up and tells us what happend. well, being how crazy he is , he wants to do it again. and he does. Then we run to the other side where theres hills and all kinds of areas to escape if you needed and while we running along the side not visibly but still there, there was highway patrol men coming in both directions and some local cops and runnig throughout the area with lights on. We acted like sam fisher and tryed to book it back to my place. we were sneaking along side an personless house and a cop cars is coming toward us, so my two friends go straight forward to hide in a big ass bush, and i go sideways into the darkness and hilly area i jump this wooden fence and go around teh other side and finally see them hiding. we the proceed to take a sneaky route out of othere. Oh man it was crazy, there was so many cops, they were pissed too. we got lucky we weren't caught. because then they would know it was us since zach was just questioned about 45 minutes earlier.

Good times.:smoking:

5. I think the scariest time I was stoned was when I was on vacation in South America with my family(all 9 of us). I didn't bring any weed/para with me since we obviously flew but when I was down there I was hanging out on the street in a 3rd world country and I bought weed a few times and once I tried to buy a dimebag(the shits real cheap down there and barely illegal) and the guy I was buying from pulled out a knife(guns are hard to come by down there) and told me not to follow him(after i'd given him the money already) and so he got like half a block away and then started running and I picked up a rock and threw it at him but unfortunately it didn't hit him. I also almost got mugged there too when i was stoned. I made a few friends and we were in the street drinking cheap booze and a group of 5 guys was like 30 feet away and they stopped another guy(drunk going home from a bar) and the shoved him against the wall and started roughing him up and hitting him and then they took his wallet and everything and started heading my way and I was like "Oh SHIT!" and I ran back inside the hotels locking gate lol.

6. stoned as hell, friend driving 80 mph

7. when i was 15 it was like my 20th time smoking,anyway me and Almicar(my friend) bought a dope ass dub of some dank purple haze,after school we went to the park since we didnt have a spot to smoke.so we walked in to the bathroom and then i pack a bowl on my pipe and we only got to kill a bowl until one of those cholo's that live in the park come in.He said lemme get a hit...we didn't know what to say then all of sudden he pulls out a shank and says lemme get a hit a motherfuckers we were about to run then he grabbed me and my friend and pushed us towards the ground.then he stabbed my friend in the arm probly like half an inch deep of the blade in his skin. my friend yelled and the cholo told us he's gonna actually stab us if we dont give him my pipe and the haze. i just handed to him, me and my friend then left fuckin horrified and thinking how we gonna cover this story.we then left to my house where i put some alcohol in his wound and a band-aid he said he be fined he was jus a little spooked out.

8. One time I was blazed at school and a girl-friend of mine told me that the box she was carrying had her baby rabbit in it. She gave it to me and right when I was about to open it my friend Christian came from behind me and slapped it out of my hand and I thought I killed her bunny for dropping but they were just fucking with me. :mad:

9. ^^ lmao.. wtf wow man

10. Teh scariest moment for me was when I was a Junior in High school and me and a friend were smoking a joint during lunch break (bad idea). WE just walked across the street and was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done And when we came back and the security cop of our school was waiting there for us. got suspended for a day because I didnt have anything on me but the other kid got kicked out of the school for having bud and a knife on him

11. A couple weeks after I moved into my apartment, my roommate and I were sitting in the living room blazing at about 1 AM when we hear three loud bangs on the door. Luckily, my first reflex was to grab the ounce we had sitting on the coffee table and stuff the bag under one of the couch pillows.

When I looked in the peephole I didn't see anyone, so I wen't back to when I was doing. As soon as I sat down, there was a loud "BANG" and it sounded like someone had tried to kick the door in. I looked through the peephole again and didn't see anybody, so I slid in the chain thingy, cracked the door open carefully and said "hello... who's there?"

no answer

So my roommate was convinced that someone was trying to break in, and called 911. He said something along the lines of "someone is trying to break into our apartment," and when he said that, there was a much quieter knock followed by "This is the police!"

So I opened the door, and the officer immediately just let himself in and made the sniffing motion that is universal for "I smell weed, you're fucked." He walked around a bit and asked us if either of us knew where (some very mexican sounding woman's name) was. Turns out she had lived here before us. Since we were clearly both white males and not the person he was looking for, the cop looked like he was contemplating whether or not to search the place, but was just like "sorry to bother you, if she shows up here let us know." and left to go knock on all our neighbors' doors at 1 in the morning.

I guess he decided that if he busted us for weed and his story was "Well, I knocked on the wrong door in the middle of the night, then tried to kick it down, and when the two suspects who were not the same gender or race as the person I was looking for answered the door, I decided to let myself in and search the place without a warrant, and then I found their stash of illegal drugs," the charges might not stick.

12. Getting arrested

13. I was walking home still pretty blasted, and I started up the stairs to my deck, where the front door is. We have a little gate to keep deers off of the deck, and right as I reach to open it up and walk onto the deck, I hear "Hisss!!!GRRRRR!!!"
    I look up, and see this humongo raccoon super pissed off at me. Then I look around, and realize that I am standing right smack dab in the middle of a whole family of raccoons. I froze up, and try to (stoned-ly) back away. After about 2 minutes, they all clamber off over the fence and leave. Then, I closed the gate behind me, and sprinted to the door. It was so scary.

14. Having a canna brownie kick in hard while driving to a restaurant. All of a sudden there was some car crash in front of me and tons of flashing lights. I was so frikken paranoid I'd get pulled over, though I knew they were well busy with the crash, but I was so stoned. I yelled at my man, "Why the hell aren't you driving?! I'm freakin out, man!!!" He was all laughing. And my mom, who made the frikken potent ass brownie, is in the back seat laughing her ass off, too. I was not amused.
    Well, we got to the restaurant and then the munchies kicked in hard; I ate all of my food then began feasting off everybody else's plates too. Damn, what a day.

When I was in highschool, I loved to get high before algebra class. Wait, I got high before most of my classes, who am I kidding. Anyway. . .on one of these occasions one of my friends was trippin on something and crashed through the glass doors right outside the classroom. I was enjoying a beautiful high till then. He was covered in blood, cut up pretty badly, yet he was kinda snikkering too, cos he was high. I was scared he was gonna bleed out, but he was ok, in the end.

15. Being searched by concert security or by cops at a campground, both times had weed, both times they found nothing.

16. Check out 'Scary Shit, Yo' thread.

Got my story right there for ya.

17. I got caught by my mom... Beat that bitches....

18. made my day ^^, guess the scariest thing (u can only understand if you have had it, though i do not know if its usual), im still a very casual smoker, so once i rolled up about 1 gram pure and smoked up, the trip was hard to describe, it was like being in a dream from which u cant wake up, u know ur not in reality and u wanna wake up, and when u think uve woken up u realize ur back in the dream again, any1 else ever feel like that ?

19. 150 for an ounce
    DAMN we get it 60 down here

20. yeah, getting arrested is my scariest thing too.. especially because it was 2am and we were walking to a 24 hour grocery store for munchies

well, my parents are super conservative assholes, and they grounded me for a month.. and they now call me every half hour when i'm with friends and i can't stay over at anyones house.. and always have to be back home by like 9P.M.

i can usually handle talking to them blazed anyway.. so the calling thing just makes me paranoid that i sounded like a stoner on the phone:smoking:

just pissed that i can't take acid or shrooms right now because i can't handle even talking to friends on those..:(. sucks that hallucinogens are the only drug class that interest me because of the general non-addictive properties and introspective experiences.. but i can't fucking speak or act normally on them ='[