What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you while stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grim Bongmaster, Jul 20, 2004.

1. I ran out of weed. scared the crap out of me, but then I found my cell and just got some more.

2. nothing scary happens to me when i'm stoned. the only thing that scares me is the idea of being arrested. i am willing to take the risks and know the consequences - but i hate them. cops scare me when i'm stoned. aside from the times i was pulled over, tonight i sort of got scared. i was at work and i felt a hand on my shoulder (like someone was walking me somewhere). and this guy said i need you to come over here for a minute. but that's not what he really said, he was telling me that he was going across the room for a minute. i jumped about a fucking mile thinking it was a cop who knew i was high. i'm not sure how much sense i'm making right now, sorry.

3. ^ Hobo's scare me....and leprachauns..

4. The scariest thing that happened to me was when I got high my second time with my cousins, I get high with them a lot. We were doing hits off a homemade bong and we were playing Super Nintendo then all of the sudden we decide to go for a walk, this was at arounf 11:00 at night. My cousin rolls a nice blunt and we go for a walk. We walk to this creek and we start smoking, I am getting uber-paranoid because all of these cars keep slpwng down looking at us. So we start walking to this playground and we just sit and talk then this SUV with like 4 guys pulls up and says something. So we start to walk away, and I hear shouting, they were fucking following us. My younger cousin was being a jackass and starts flashing the west side symbol and says "YeAH!" and then we start running, and I forgot my fucking shoes. So I slow down and they are still running. Then when I think we lose they show up again, this time they start yelling shit like "I got a paintball gun, you better start running!" So, I ran a little and the guy is like "Man, I am just kidding, I aint gonna shoot you" So then they drive off, and my heart is beating like crazy. Then they show up...AGAIN! This time they stop and get out of the car and my cousin start limping and pretending like he has a heart defect or something and is like "Hey, man, c'mon. We don't wanna fight, we didn't do anything" So one guy gets out with a bat and starts hitting the ground with it saying like "C'Mon!" and just yelling. So we keep walking and I am scared shitless. So they get back in there car and say "We were just playing, when you get a car you can do shit like that. You guys are cool" and I am relieved that they were just messing around. That was fucking scary up until they said that, then I thought it was kind of funny yet asshole-ish at the same time.

5. THe scariest thing i saw when i was high was a mjor car crash it scared the shit outa me

6. lost my weed... haha... found it an hour later... i had just forgotten where it was.... lol

7. WAKING UP TO ONE OF THE CHUBBIEST AND UGLEIST GIRL EVER!AND THATS SOME CRAZY SHIT MAN.

8. Lol, reminds me of something that happened to my freind a few weeks back. He missplaced his weed, and he was looking for it for 2 hours. He was so pissed. Where did he find it? In his god damn wirst band. Lol, 2 hours of looking for weed, while the whole time it was on him.

I havnt had many scary moments while stoned, but my freinds mom has caught us a few times. The other night, we were smoking a few bowls out of my freinds new bong, and his mom smelled that shit instantly. His mom made us all leave, so I just let all the guys there crash at my place that night. Smoked a few bowls, then the next day we finished the weed off with some other kids in the woods. Had a few bowls and some nice joints.

I myself have never been caught from my folks, or cops or anything, but if im blazing in my room alone at night, sometimes my mom or dad get out of their room to go to the bathroom. My room is right between my folks room, and the bathroom, so it scares the fucking shit out of me every time, lol.

9. Yea, usually when me and some friends go walking around my neighborhood at night we get into alot of shit like that. I always carry two knives on me, otherwise I don't feel right. Alot of assholes live around here.

10. last 420 i was at a park with a friend and just as i was about to pull out my shit we notice a bum walking towards us.. i had the stash in my hand and the bum had an empty beer can in coat pocket and his breath smelled of beer.. he talked to us about how he was an immigrant and an alcoholic.. we were stoned at the time and it seemed like he was talking to us for 10 minutes.. the dude thought i was racist because i wasn'tr eally into his story.. his eyes almost freaked me out cuz he was drunk i had to take the situation very carefully i didn't want to be killed by a bum..

at some point i managed to sneak my stash out of my hand and into one of my pockets so that he doesn't see it for any reason.. so he asks for money and at this point i'd do anything to get rid of him.. my friend pulls out money but pulls out $2!!!! i was like FUCK in my head cuz i knew i had to give the same amount.. i forgot what i gave him but being stoned i was looking in my pockets for change to get rid of the bum and he thought i was faking not having money but i was really just too stoned to look in my pockets.. i pull out less than my friend gave so the bum gives me the eye and accuses me of being a racist again.. until i give him more (i forgot how much) and finally he leaves.. and we smoke more.. what a 420 hahaha.. ok, it wasn't scary, but we were stoned so it appeared very scary, since my friend and i were sitting down and the bum was standing right in front of us.. i felt that if i stood up to leave that he would push us back down.. and he was drunk so i didn't want to risk anything..

11. I am a beginner so not much has happened to me. Anyways, i got stoned one time in a forest-like area and all my friends left for various reasons. Anyways, i had no rush to go anywhere so i stayed sitting on a log for a while. Eventually, i got up and proceeded to walk home by myself. The freaky part is, aside from the path, everything was black, completely dark. I know it doesnt sound very scary but when it happened to me i wanted to curl up in a corner but i didnt know where to curl up...so i just eventually got out of the forest and resumed my day.

12. I was smoking a bowl on my porch about 2am and my dad walks out of his room and i dropped my bowl and couldn't find it for like an hour!

13. When this kid stole me and my friends money ($160) for acid we broke into his step moms house and stole some things then raided his dads 50 site grow op. It was pre-mature bud but we turned most of it into hash.

If i were you i would give him a little vandalism to show him he can't get away with things like that with no consequences.

14. I've only (luckily) had a few police scares and nothin' else.

Oh wait there was this one time me and my mates were just chilling in my shed and theres a knock at the door. It ends up being this dude I know from highschool with his brother so we let em in. So I'm sitting there on one of the couchs and he pulls out an 1/8th of speed and a couple of Es. Me and my buddies are totally fucked from smoking for about five hours so I'm like wtf maaan.. And then they start taking lines. Probably not that scary but I'm not into other drugs and especially when its on my property. Don't want some chump passing out in my shed or being caught. Anyway like I said it was prolly only scary cos we were so fucking stoned :smoking:

15. A couple nights ago I was goin to get my stash (I keep all paraphinelia in a zip lock) which is on the ground and under this big closet thingy and as soon as I reach for it a fucking scorpian runs right where I was reaching. And it was one of those small tan ones that can kill you like that. So after i kill it i packed a bowl and forgot all my troubles. :smoke:

16. nice sig, gotta love wynonas big bron beaver

17. got arrested......scariest thing ever.......gettin chased by 4 cops and half the fire department.....one who runs a 5 minute mile.........gettin tackled into a car........at 1 in the mornin blazed.......worst experience ive ever had.....

18. what about 2 nights agoe when i did DXM for the first time at 7mg/kg and 45 minutes after injesting it and 10 minutes after some weed i had a off duty cop screaming at me and my friend about how he smelled weed and that he wanted to take us in for drug tests. But then after going down stairs we had a paranoid night of tripping.

19. I think a lot of things that would never be scary sober are terrifying when stoned. For example... I got lost in a Wal*Mart... and I was really fucked up. I ended up crying in the bathroom. It was bad.
    I've had some scary shit happen though for real. Just assholes hasseling us and trying to rob us. I'm not a fighter, but since I turned 18 I've been carrying a gun. Just in case. I just feel safer. Especially with all these shit head friends of a friends dealer things...

20. dang...some scary ass shit goin on...l must admit..mine seems a lil docile compared to some...but it scared the shit outta me and my friend.

So...mines is as follows: We were smokin in a stairwell that is outside of a building behind some bushes, so its secluded and no one can see the area we go to. So we smoke and we're just chillin relaxin....at this time it was already dark, like 9:30 at night. So we're near downtown so there is this shuttle service that drops people off to their cars in the neigborhood that we wer ein. So the thing drives past us and we figure it was just them dropping someone off. Then a van that looks like the shuttle passes again 2 more times. So I'm thinking wtf?? Then I hear high heels running past the stair well and yelling and crying..."its me...STOP, Its me....don't leave!!!". Some lady runs up to the van and jumps in. I notice it was a security van for the area. Then I kinda hear here from the open window of the van say, its that car there...the one without the lights on. So then I see this car with its lights off speed past us, make a u turn, and speed away.

I was soo fucken freaked out. I think it was like a guy stalking a lady or something like that.