What is the purpose of this??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BurtonSnow, Nov 10, 2009.

1. This girl that I talked to about 2 years ago randomly sent me a text last night. At the time (2 yrs ago) we both were crushing real hard on each other but she was already in like a 8 month relationship and was torn between the 2 of us. I finally felt it was going no where, and hated the idea she had a bf, so I just told i cant do this.

2 years later, she is still with the same guy.

Anyways last night she just texted me saying whats up? Figuring just a casual encounter. Long story short I just didnt feel like texting her and just asked her what was new? She just says Same old... At that point I didnt say anything back.

About 10 minutes ago (18 hours later) she sends me a text Didnt get a response last night...

Why the hell is she trying to talk to me? Its not like were even friends, not in the sense I dislike her, I just probably see her 3-4 times a year if that.

2. hit it and quit it bud

3. Amen.

4. And how should I go about doing this???

5. text her, invite her over, get high and drunk, ,put a condom on, stick your penis in her vagina, cum, tell her to leave

6. ahahaha atleast buffalos straight to the point with no bullshit.

7. Buffalo has his shit straight

8. Yeah buffalos got this shit down to a science.

9. Yeah buffalo knows whats up

10. yeah buffalo.......i got nothin.

11. lol this had some potential but you HAD to ruin it. jp man. but it was almost as good as the chain of "cool story bro" pics