Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the perfect strain??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jst33z, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Alright so Im not good enough with weed to know but if anyone knows any common strains in cali that have the following effects or some what similar please respond the names and some basic effects of them. I do realize effects for everyone are different so its hard to say but based on your experience what has these types of effects in one strain:1. Loopy silly high not too crazy just tho2. A REALLY Happy euphoric type high 3. Doesnt make you tired like most indicas do 4. That feeling where you feel like you cant get up but to the point where you can walk outside to the gas station for some food

2. Go to leafly.com they have an option that puts in your desired effects and medical benefits and it narrows it down based on what you choose.

3. Thanks!

4. For a night time bud / sleeping aid i love platinum og. Its master kush x og kush x unknown purple. Its great for relaxing and just gives you that cough lock affect. Also the kushy/purple sweetness makes for a great smell with a hint of the OG.
    My normal wake n bake strain tends to be green crack. I love the energetic and motivating type high i get from it. I know when i smoke that strain i am going to get a unique sour sweetness and want to stay up.
    If its mid-evening and i still want too stay up i always head for blue dream. It is a 70 / 30 sativa dominant hybrid and it gives me enough of the sativa effects to want to do something , but its less of a racing feeling which i tend to like. 

5. #5 gdot, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
    OG kush is the perfect strain. Very potent! Can be hard to find though so if you can find it, grab it quick!

6. White widow is heaven.-Ounces ounces ounces

7. Since im a medical patient i always seek out new strains and always have a new favorite every week haha. but right now my dispensary has this Larry OG on lock. 

8. OG KUSH would be perfect in my marijuana-ology knowledge...Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Try some Blue dream.

10. Try some haze based strains, they're in the ballpark of what you're looking for. Some ideas:

Jack Herer
    Blue Dream
    Super silver haze
    Amnesia haze
    Chocolope

11. JCM2 has some great suggestions. As a medical patient I'm always on the look for new sativas. Haze strains are my favorite and will provide the uplifting effect you're looking for. Most are sativa dominant hybrids so some will also give you a relaxing full body high as well.

12. from your description (uplifting) i would try some haze, i have some like 70-30 indica but its still uplifting a bit. most haze is more towards sativa though. find a good mix like 70%-30% sativa dominant sounds like what you want

13. Ak47Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app