Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the most you've smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongHits420x, Jun 28, 2012.

1. I've probably not smoked over 1 gram in one session :|. But tonight I want to see how baked I can get, how much have you guys smoked in one session?

2. on 4/20 i smoked blunts and cones and bong rips all day long. just felt really fried, not exactly baked... stick with your sweet spot man. more doesn't mean better (as far as getting 'HIGHER' goes)

3. 8 grams across 4 blunts smoked 1 at a time to a group of 3 over about 40-50 minutes.

4. Damn I've had to smoke at least 10 to 11 grams at once. Zombie mode haha

5. Smoked myself retarded off an eighth.

Low tolerance ftw.

6. Alone, probably only a gram or maybe a little more. With a group, probably 5 or 6 grams between 4 or 5 people.

7. Alone, in one sesh, 3 or 4 gs

8. a one gram nug was the most i've smoked alone and it was way more than enough to get me ripped off my ass

9. By myself 5gs in a day. With people 30gs of bud and a gram of hash between 3 people. We rolled the fattest blunt I've ever smoked in my life. It was about an eighth :smoke:

10. Your question is very general. In a sesh, probably 2Gs. In a day, probably an eighth. That is just accounting what I actually smoked, because I seshed with friends.

I usually dont smoke too much in one sesh because for me personally, it's a waste. In my opinion, smoking more than .6Gs or so will usually just give me a "zombie" high. I would rather have a fun, enjoyable, active high rather than a lazy, sleepy, "not-talking" high.

11. 1-10 grams in one session, be that some session last 10-30 minutes others can be 1-5hrs, usually money constraints me from smoking halfies a day on those ''ive got nothing to do'' days

12. Went through a half oz of hash with my buddy in 4 hours whilst on unmentionables. Another time I went through an oz of bud in two days.

13. I'd say two g's at most. I used to have a bad habit of just smoking a whole lot in one sesh, hitting the bed right after and waking up wondering where my weed went.

14. Try smoking until you the point you can feel if you smoke more you'll green out. That's what I do anyway, I have shit tolerance but I can smoke upto about 25 cones. (with tobacco)

15. Dude your crazy :eek: I'd love that much hash! Btw love your quote:D

16. Thanks. Ego sufficiently filled.