What is the most you have ever eaten while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by natsdynasty, Jan 21, 2012.

1. I tend to eat way too much while high. What is the most you have ever eaten while blazed?

I once had a full box of Cosmic Brownies, Snyder's Honey Mustard Pretzels, a full bag of sour cream and onion chips, a box of good n' plenty, and some donuts.

My friend did the math, and it equated to over a pound of sugar :eek:

Now it's your turn!

2. #2 BlazedCannabis, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    Too much to say.

3. i ate two boxes of candy once lol idk im not much of an eater

4. 4 bowls of cereal, 2 packages of pop-tarts, a full box of Cheese-Nips, a twinkie, and a bag of gummi bears. Thank God I managed to control the munchies or else I'd be one fat son-of-a-bitch

EDIT: This was the first time I ever got high. I only had the much food because all my friends said to stock up so your parents don't notice you ate that much...I spent more money on food than bud lol

5. I don't want to talk about it.

6. 2 Bj's

Glass of milk

Bag if chips.

1 bowl if cereal

A protein shake.

7. 2 Ramen noodles and a entire pizza from little ceasers. This was on 420 last year btw..

8. I hear you haha..great answers guys

9. Word you are what ya eat got to have a complex and healthy variety of tasty foods lol all the time.

10. My girlfriend put a couple of packets of custard creams in a tin. I ate the whole tin that night, next morning she knew what the fuck was up when I told her.

11. 1 box of cinnamon toast crunch (2 tupperware bowls), a quarter of a round cream cake, cheetos chesse puffs, pretzels, tea, juice, and a breakfast sandwich.

I don't think it's my most, but it's what I ate a few days ago and I thought it was a lot.

12. When i first started blazing i came home from my friends house and saw this right on my kitchen counter[​IMG]

I looked at the cake and was like....

[​IMG]

I ate that whole fucking cake in 2 minutes and it turns out that it was for company that were coming over...my mom was like "Okay time for cake!"

all that was left was some crumbs in the box lmao....she was soo pissed that day

I aint gon lie tho....that was good ass cake :D

13. Lost count, i cannot be filled up when i get the munchies, its mad..
    I don't enjoy the munchies unless im prepared with decent food rather than making fucking toast repeatedly or eating cereal at 2am because theres nothing left to eat -_-

14. LOL @ Dr. Phill's face.

I bet he blazes xD

15. 1 box of freihoffer's chocolate glazed devil's food donuts (8 total)
    huge bowl of kashi go lean crunch
    half a bag of cheeto twists
    16 buffalo wings
    2 fiber one bars
    an envelope of hot cocoa powder (just the powder...dry)
    shit ton of white bread

There was some candy thrown in that mix, and then I fell asleep. And I'm a 102lb girl lmao. I'm repulsive :)

My dorm is literally right across from the dining hall which is open til 4am. I run out of meal money real fast

16. wow thats so great. an envelope of hot cocoa powder. tooooo funny

17. Idk why but instead of the munchies I drink a shit ton of liquids (obviously because of cotton mouth) and I chew alot. Chew is dank when ur high or not high either way its dank

18. hahaha all my friends think it's odd, but don't knock what you haven't tried. I've been snacking on that since I was a wee one. Shit's fantastic

19. Went to CiCis Pizza(a pizza buffet) and ate around 20 pieces.

20. Drunk or high as shit, you would NEVER catch me at a Cicis. Eeeeek.