Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the most weed you have taken to the face in one session

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the_tree, May 15, 2009.

1. #1 the_tree, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    Earlier this year in college I took an eighth of some dank to the face out of a mini bong. The whole session took about two hours...I think. No special occasion, and looking back it seems pretty stupid seeing as nowadays I'm conserving a gram for over a week due to money issues. What about everyone else?

Edit: This one's all about smoking to the head, or solo

2. depends on how many people ur talking about. ive smoked ounces at a time with people and ive smoked an ounce between 4 people.

not trying to say how cool i am at all since someone is going to post, I SMOKE POUNDS IN SESSIONS DAILY GET ON MY LEVEL, blah blah blah

3. #3 WeeD BurPs, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    maybe around a gram. you dont have to smoke alot to get all of the effects, whenever i smoke alot i simply either get hungry or tired so after its a waste imo. been smoking almost everyday for over a year now

i do 0.1s - 0.3s throughout the day multiple times all after meals = best

o and in vape. bongs / pipes are sufficent to. joints are BRUTAL on weed. i was about to roll a joint then when i seen how much weed i was gonna put it (just a .7) im like wow this is a whole day or 2 of bunning for 1 sess. so i just vaped some :p

4. Yeah for sure, they always do...and I guess I'm just talking about a solo session.

5. 3 blunts going continuously in a circle, while hot boxing a car....aahahahha fucking miss those days lol

6. ya that pretty much sums me up lol

nah, the most ive ever smoked is a little over an eighth of mids at once because it was so shitty I could barely get high

as far as good weed goes, probly about 2 or 3 grams by myself just pounding gb's and bukkets

7. smoked an 8th of dank in one night when i was 15 lol. me and my friend used to get a full size dutch and a dub of weed and just roll a huge fuckin canna-cigar like every weekend. i dont know how much i smoked the most exactly but id say like 4 blunts in rotation