What is the most embarassing moment of your life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Atomic Stoner, Jun 28, 2012.

1. For me it was when I was in 4th grade and I made clothes for my erasers and made them little houses in my desk. Then one day I come to my desk and there's a note saying "haha! We like to be naked" and then I was like wtf so I stopped playin with my erasers. So then a few months later, we were having a class discussion and I said something and my teacher called me out on those erasers and I said "it was you!!!" and everyone laughed at me. Mrs. Post was the best teacher.

There surprisingly no recent threads that are about most embarrassing moment while sober

2. I like to make these trips to my mall by myself super baked. So I'm walking and I see this little kid around 5 or 6 years old standing in my way. I almost ran into him and yelled "Wtf is that?!"

I don't like cussing around little kids and I felt terrible.

3. In about grade two or three, me and a friend used to cut large pieces off glue sticks and put them on a window until they dried.. Not embarrassing IMO :D just weird.

Once in grade 5 I tripped over and fell on a rock on the way back to class, i just walked in casually and everyone was sitting on the ground so i sat down too. Pulled up my pants and saw it, it was fucked I still have the scar from it, its pretty massive. I've opened it up accidentally a few years ago too :/
    Again not really embarrassing just something I did when i was little lol.

Also I will say one embarrassing thing for my friend in grade five, my teacher was reading a book and we were all on the floor again, sitting listening, it was silent besides her voice, and my friend leans back and does a LOUD fart haha, was funny everybody laughed.

Also when me and my friends were gettin into weed yr7-8 he stole some off his parents plant (IK pretty dumb but we had no idea, feel bad now) And it was mainly leaf, we were like 'PUT SOME IN UR GUM AND GET STONED HAHAHAHA' he did it (It wasn't dried or anything at all lol) good thing he wasn't an attention seeking whore and just said it did nothing haha.
    Ah memories....................................
    Sorry for this massive post?!@

4. #4 Atomic Stoner, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    I remember I didn't know how to speed my name in kindergarten. I was stupid

Edit- SPELL lol!

5. I locked myself in my locker that was in the classroom in like 1st grade thinking i could get myself out.

Some kid saved my ass thankfully haha

6. Was horsing around in 6th grade at the beginning of the day. I was just running around and spinning and shit like a hyper kid and while running backwards I trip over a desk and fall. I then see the desk slowly falling down. It was easily avoidable but I froze. The thing slammed right into my forehead and my head hit the floor. There was blood everywhere. I was rushed to a hospital and bandaged up (no concussion woo). I later learned my teacher was crying because she was out if the classroom charing with another teacher at the time and thought she was gonna get sued, but my parents didn't want the school to hold a grudge against me so no suing.

2 days later I came to school with a ton if bandages around my forehead. My teacher said at least I have an early Halloween costume (a mummy). I was so embarrassed that whole day..

7. #7 Durb, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    Once I fell off the climbing frame thing with ropes and shit in the gym in primary school (about 7-9 years old?). My foot got caught in a ladder and I faceplanted the fucking floor. More embarrasing than it was painful because I was retarded with my hand eye coordination.

Another one in gym when I was running across a narrow wooden beam and fell, landed square on my balls. I swear one went each side.

8. #8 ADStoker420, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    Well in 5th grade

The whole 5th grade class was going to have field day or something

And it was a firetruck coming and was going to throw water at us and shit to get wet

Well i had forgotten my towel and clothes
    So i had to call my mom and she said my aunt was ganna bring me clothes

The bitch ended up bringing me a pink towel with fkn fairies
    And the smallest fkn clothes i worn in 4th grade

It may not seem embarassing but when u got the whole class giggling at you
    It sucks ball
    I guess my aunt didnt know and thought i needed it for something else
    Like wtf else do i need dry clothes and a towel for!?!?! Hahaha

9. Third time getting high.

Over a friend's house, slammed the GBs until we all passed out...

Apparently, sometime during the night, according to my friends, i snuck around the house in pitch darkness, waited till his dad rounded the corner into the kitchen to get water, jumped out and shouted "BOO!" and dashed back to the basement...apparently almost gave him a heart attack.

Y'know, in retrospect, that's real fucking weird.

10. i was cashiering and did my usual "hi how are you, hows it going" to a mom and her... attractive daughter. they replied fine in an obviously english accent

when they were cashing out, the mom asked "what do i do for credit", once again in an english accent. i dont know why, but my brain decided to copy the english accent. i replied, "you hit cancel" in a british accent. the daughter chuckled a little and i immediately knew what i did, and couldn't help but geek the fuck out.

11. Wow, those are nothing compared to my simple yet embarrassing moment.

So it was freshman year and i'm this skinny, akward, shy and nervous kid (Social Anxiety can be a bitch) but i'm really good looking some girls tell me. Anyway.... so there are these three hot ass bitches in my class right? The teacher puts us in a group. So i start getting nervous and shit. But it actually went well and since they were all dumb as fuck, i did all the work and when i turned it in and came back, one of them said "I love you, (my name)." in a friendly way.
    Guess what i said?
    I said "Thank you, you too."
    And all three of em just look at me and burst out laughing........ luckily the bell rang that moment and I've never walked out of class faster. Everytime i remember that, it just kills me.

Luckily i discovered weed. No more social anxiety, Thank god.

12. heck, i still dont know how to speed my name

13. [quote name='"Mudd"']

heck, i still dont know how to speed my name[/quote]

I learned to speed my name in 1st grade

Speeding your name at a very young age is difficult

14. i used to be a really shy kid. one day my mom made me go with my cousin to the park with other kids and i chewed on the sleeve of my shirt out of nervousness. this parent of some kid called me out on it and called me a little freak in front of everyone :( i was like 6. i got that lady back like a week later by kicking a dodgeball at her head in the park.

15. ^ wow what a bitch (that mom).
    You and your cousin didn't go with an adult?

16. nah, it was a small town and the park was up the street. my cousin was also twice my age but still not old enough to tell the bitch off. fucking hate bullies like that :/

17. [quote name='"Atomic Stoner"']I remember I didn't know how to speed my name in kindergarten. I was stupid[/quote]

Looks like you still can't spell lol

18. ripped my pants in gym class in like 3rd grade. got made fun of for a few weeks

19. I forgot the story of when i was like 8 and I was in a skateboarding phase and there was these 2 skateboarder dudes that lived in my block that were at least 16 and my mom FORCED me I go up to them and go talk to them. So I was talking to them and I decide to do a trick an then I totally eat shit on ground. I was so embarrassed!! I just walked home :(

20. Senior year in high school, got a prince Albert during basketball season. Shit fell out during a playoff game and on to the court. It was a 6 gauge and easily visible. Girls coach sees it goes and picks it up. She takes it over to the principle and they stared at it not sure what it was or where it came from.. I didn't realize it fell out til halftime and I went to take a piss an I literally said "oh fuck" of course everyone on the team knew I after I said something to my best friend and he announced it to everyone.. That shit was hilarious. I still can picture them perfectly holding it up in the light trying to get a good look.. Of course everyone in school knew about it the next day.