Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the most efficient and potent way to use ur herb in edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by OnlySmokeFlame, Sep 21, 2011.

1. i can't bake shit except some trees n i was wondering what the best edible is in ur opinion? :confused: Like what edible gets the most out of the bud? hopefully some master thc chef reads this...

2. they probably aren't the most efficient but firecrackers are really good...they get me *stoned* for ~8 hours using less than a gram haha. and dont belive anyone that says to not use ur microwave. i usually use my oven, but today i decided to use my microwavee, so i threw less than a quarter (coin) size of ground up weed, into some oil+peanut butter and microwaved it for 30 seconds 3 times, and taking it out and stirring it, and then i let it cool, and ate it.

half hour later, i was like kind of feeling it, but i thought it was just in my head
    then another 30 mins later(9:30am) and it kicked in SO hard. i started coming down at like 5/6 pm

3. Really less than a gram?

4. depends on your tolerance. people with low tolerance will get high off less than a gram/"less than a quarter size of ground up weed."

I've made firecrackers plenty of times, and considering I smoked everyday for the past year/two years with the exception of maybe 20-30 days ... anything less than 1.2-1.5g doesn't do shit for me and anything less than 1.6-2.0g isn't really stellar.

(dank)

5. I concur with lalupe, but I haven't used the microwave... I use the oven.