What is the most effective way to harvest your buds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BobMarleyBlazer, Jun 24, 2007.

1. My plants seem like they are about to start budding, and i want to make sure i harvest them correctlly,

And also, once the buds on the plant start to form, approxomately how long should it take b4 harvest time:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. You need to examine the trichromes, once they start turning cloudy you are closer to harvesting and then need to decide if you want more of a head high or a body high, but that is still dependant on the type of plant you are growing.

Do a search everything you need to know has being answered before. G'luck.

3. I would say the best way to harvest yer' budz is.......With a Pair of scissors.....lol
    What kind is it?
    Indoor?Outdoor? :)

4. Ants in pants syndrome... you have at least 6 weeks before you have to harvest... and when you say "about to start budding"... Is this indoor you're talking about? You should know damn well when they are going to bud.. because you'd have moved them out of 24 or 18h light into 12hr light....

Harvesting ... amber or cloudy trichs, usually ppl start w/ a 50/50 ratio.

A good hand saw is easier to chop it right down, or u can cut each limb off..

5. I was told to take the top colas first, and leave the smaller under canopy buds for a little longer to fill out under more light.....

Basically i do two harvests from the one plant ...

:smoking:

6. Yeah, you can remove the top colas first. Just make sure they are ready to come off when you do it.