What is the most dirty

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by sloburn13, Mar 14, 2010.

1. thing you have ever done or had done to you?

Done to me. I had a chick go ass to mouth same chick also bounced on me untill I blew a load in her then she let it drip back out and cleaned it up every drop with her mouth.

Thing i have done. Nailed one chick and about 30 min later nailed another chick. NO shower in between. Second chick new about the first one. Both were bareback. Thank god no itchy rash or red spots lol. Those days are way past me since I a married now.

2. Years ago, strap on i my ass. Not really my thing needless to say

3. One time i went camping and didnt shower for a week! =O
    i was pretty damn dirty

4. one time i jerked off on my bed and couldnt find where my cum landed so i was like "fuck it","im tired" and i laid my face in a big blob of jizz on my pillow on accident

5. had unprotected anal sex with my ex girlfriend.

:hide:

6. I have given rimjobs to my girlfriend. She has pissed on my cock in the middle of riding me (on purpose, she didn't just pee uncontrolably).

7. ate my ex GFs ass. she fuckin loved it. did the same to the current ex and she loved it but wouldnt admit to it :rolleyes:

fucked one of my exs in the window of our las vegas hotel room. alot of people were watching. we thought it would be hot but turned out to not really be our thing. other than that i dont know

8. my ex, well one of my ex's, hah ive got so many ex's its funny.

yeah well she wanted to finger my asshole, i was like nah fuck that shit. she was like guys like it, i said yeah well i dont, u aint puttin ur finger in my ass.

9. Fingered a hookers ass while she layed curled up against me jacking me off in amsterdam..... and then went and rolled a blunt not even 5 minutes later witout washing my hands...

then at a rave I met a 27 year old former stripper who just got out of prison( only 13 months)...Within 5 minutes of knowing her I fingered her and then immedietly tasted it..haha I ended up gettig hoaxed out of her that night..still probably the wildest woman I have ever met though.

One thing I will say though is that these experiances wern't atually dirty....the hookers ass was clean and the chick who I met at the rave tasted great.

10. I've had sex in some random places and stuff when I was a teen, but this one stand out:
    Was laying in bed with a girl and a guy. The girl was sleeping, and ya.. I don't think she noticed lol

11. I fucked my girl on her parents bed last year.. Was totally worth the guilt though :rolleyes:

12. fingered my best friend (she was her friend also) at the time with my girl laying in bed next to me during a movie she had no idea.

had a gf with a real slutty mom and her mom just got back from arizona late so she crashed on our couch i got up too pee and her mom was in kitchen with nips hanging out a tanktop so i made a move and she went with it and we had sex then i went back to bed and 2 hrs later my gf woke me up with a bj no idea how she didnt taste her mom must have had a clogged nose

my gf was the jelous type and always told me i was cheating on here and i wasnt well before she left for work she made sure to have sex with me every night then call me on her break and accuse me of cheating so i had enough i invited her fat friend (chubby not obese lol) over and had her blow me while i had that on break call one night.

i put them in order off occerance all 3 were diffrent girlfriends

13. i was involved in a gangbang type thing. its wasnt craaaazy or nothin just me and like 5 other dudes got suced off by this one chic they knew.
    most awkward and uncomfortable moment of my life:eek:
    its was literally a GANGbang too so there wasnt really any gettin out of it:(