Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the most creative thing you have ever done high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMind94, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Or sober

Sent from above

2. once was buzzed and wanted to get stoned with a friend, ended up spending an hour and a half picking up supplies and building the coolest 6 chamber homemade bubbler ever

3. Scribed a shit load of songs and poems which are all amazing, such a good use of draw too rather than just sitting there monging out...

4. JB weld all the doors at my high school in hopes of not having school the next day...was a long time ago. of course like most bright/high ideas they got the doors open before i got into school the next day

5. I drew a very detailed tiger in a dessert and the thing that shocked me was I can't even draw for sh!t.

6. #6 thegodson, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    Shameless plug. Click below.