what is the most common deep conversation subject that you have when stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by lolipop157, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Mine was when i had a 2 hour deep conversation with my sister without realising. i had a theory that there was two forms of every object

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I don't talk much when I'm high cause I'm the only one of my good friends that smokes right now.

When I am stoned with friends, I'm normally drunk too, so basically our conversations are just slurred bullshit and me talking shit about the Home Team (beer pong), because he replaced me. How could he replace me? I was the heart and soul of the team. We won 5 games in a row, we had downs like a motherfucker!

So I see how it is. You bring over your little tuba friend to take my spot, Justin. I'm on the other team now, and we're gonna whoop your ass!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Who's driving to get the takeout.....
    <<<not it

• Like Like x 1
  4. For me religions.. like I would beg my boyfriend to read me the Bible when I was high.. then I went onto tell him how badly I felt about my life and that I wanted to kill myself LOL, all this I heard from him. Apparently I was also going on and on about how good it would feel to put my tampon in

5. Everything and nothing all at the very same time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Same things i talk about when im not stoned.

Religion, philosophy, politics, government, law etc

Id does give me different insight on the subjects though.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Outerspace, religion, what it all means.

• Like Like x 2
  8. lately. immigration

• Like Like x 1
  9. new ideas for fast food places, especially taco bell

• Like Like x 1
  10. None :(

If I try to start a deep conversation people usually look at me like I'm fuckin' crazy. Most people I know are just trying to completely numb out from reality when they smoke weed or drink alcohol.

11. I get into really deep conversation about other times I smoked weed. Ahhh, good times! :love-m3j:

12. The deepest subject I've ever had while I was stoned was when I was talking to my friend about the trees (it was autumn at the time)I told him how when you rlly think about it...the leaves aren't falling to the ground: they could just be tryna go to the other side, to the roots. Have you ever looked at a tree and realized the branches look like roots!? I have, that's how i came to this conclusion.

13. Honesty probably something like spiritual with water I don't know shits crazy

14. Sometimes I ponder the lattice structure of online life as tangential to the paradox of living. The deepest thoughts often penetrate the realm of the consciousness and drift off into a sea of vast abundance heading nowhere. Getting lost in a complete vacuum of space is how these thoughts circulate my sollopsist kind of mindset.

15. Bigfoot or aliens

• Like Like x 1
  16. e
    explain your theory

17. never had a deep convo while high

i prefer no talking, i like to put my headphones on and tune the world out, its my one paradise,

• Like Like x 1
  18. Childhood memories that aren't brought up often.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Definately astronomy....music.....what songs lyrics mean and whatnot. Aliens.....conspiracy theories lol.....all fun stuff to ponder while buzzed

20. Hey whatever does it for ya.....that's the whole point right...? lol

• Like Like x 1