What Is The Most Cash You Ever Had

Discussion in 'General' started by GibKing, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Obviously you've never heard the expression two wrongs don't make a right.

2. I was on a bit of a roll with poker.. I went Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday night and had just under $4,000 in cash on Monday morning, from my original $400

I wish this was last weekend :rolleyes:

3. #63 Weedity, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    I hope when you have a child and he is a teen that you don't label him for life when he fucks up. Because he/she will fuck up once. 

If only you knew my boss too. 

Let this thread do what it was intended to do, I am done this childish argument.

4. Your boss was not the owner of that money. Your boss did not own the company.

And I really hope my children won't brag about their fuck ups.

5. Don't worry about him man, when I was 16 I stole a few DVDs (how high, blow, fight club) from the blockbuster I worked at and gave em to my buddies

We all do stupid shit when we're young, Now the consistent pay check is worth more than the short term gain.

6. Thanks buddy, I appreciate it. 

Earned money feels better than free money. 

7. i did in gold and i buried it,  cant be a jew and not have jew gold

8. Dude needs to stop acting like such a dick. It happened years ago and nobody missed it. Its done and over with. Chill out and hit a bong

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Amen,

But seriously guys I won like 3,800 big ones in 4 nights of poker, it felt amazing.

10. Cash, i'm not even sure..I don't like to have any amount of cash on me over $100, i've been robbed twice and even though i really didnt lose shit you still could.

I know guys who walk around with 5 or 6 gs no big deal though, i also know some dudes that would stomp your face into the curb for half that much, lol. 

Cash is dangerous man.

11. Worth mentioning my mom has had me count 100 grand in cash a couple times :smoke: